(FB/IG) Get Telegram of Meta Representative and Launch requests for 250$ (Slots 4/5)

I will open only 5 places. Only one is taken.

I suggest you to have a Meta Representative on Telegram, who will send your requests for 250$ .

You pay after the service, if you rip him off he won’t work with you anymore.

Verification requests, Username claims, Name changes, Recover accounts, Appeal for unbans & more… If you have any doubts about the request you want to make, you can contact me.

Requests @ non-generic / generic and less than 5L can be processed with the representative with documents that he will ask you.

For the :

Musician, Artist, Public Figure /Celebrities, TV Hosts, Actors, Fashion Models, Record/Music Executives, Movie Producers and entertainment related brands.

You will enjoy just incredible TATs.

All strange, risky requests will be directly refused, if you abuse his trust, you show yourself insulting, he reserves the right to not work with you, I will be directly informed.

Everything is linked to my company, the slightest mistake will cause me harm, I only want a trusted buyer, I will open other slots in the future to see the good progress.

Update 21/05 :

• The representative had slow response times, this has been rectified.

• Please note that not all files outside of entertainment cant be processed.

• Before confirming with a client a file, the representative will look at it for you and approve it, this will avoid false moves with clients.

• The 1st file is free, the others are at 250$ the price has been fixed for the moment.

1 Like

The auction has ended! :tada:

• 1 users participated in this auction.
  • 1 bids placed.
  • @Sarkawt_shaban is the winner, congratulations!
  • Final bid: 1500 USD

We would like to thank you for participating! The winner will receive a checkout notification shortly and we will begin the transaction. Beep beep!

Want to host your own auction? To learn more, please visit: