FB+IG+Twitter Verification For Musicians Only

Service type: FB+IG+Twitter verification for musicians only.

Price: $9500

Description:
If you are a musician and you need your FB, IG and Twitter pages verified, this is for you!
What I need from you:
For Twitter:
• Twitter username
• 2+ links to press (preferably prominent ones)
• a short paragraph explaining why verification is merited and/or crucial

FB & IG:
• Artist stage name to google
• Links to your pages
• Make sure you have properly distributed some music to the various digital stores and they are well indexed on Google.

PS: I can only submit one account per month for Twitter verification so I will only take on very strong cases. Also, verify your identity before I will deal with you. Thanks!

Payment: TransferWise (Bank Wire)

@Administrators why is my post not in the main Unique services section and has been sent to other while it’s Twitter verification and deserves to be shown in Unique services main page.

Because you have never before successfully delivered this service and there are other users already providing this.

But of course I haven’t because this is the first time I’m posting something like this. Did you guys change your rules or something? This is very new to me

It was made a rule quite some time ago. I believe this is the post: Changes to what is allowed/disallowed in the Unique Services section

The only Twitter verification post I have seen on the main Unique services page isn’t even submitting till December. This is very strange how you guys are favouring a few people because they have VIP stamps. I think it may go against your sales in the long run.

And also the seller isn’t necessarily doing what I’m doing. He is serving public figures and I am serving musicians/bands and record labels.

If you get successful deliveries, your listing will be moved to the main category, but for now it will stay here.

1 Like

I hope buyers get to see as this section is hardly visited.

1 Like

what regions do you work in?

1 Like

All regions so far as you’re a musician.

for brand?

For musicians only

pm me and tell me the price

Pm sent

Replied

Sent

You can do fb profile verification

Accepting orders

1 Like

Pm me please. I was previously verified, changed my @handle by mistake causing a loss of verification.

1 Like