★★ FORBES FULL FEATURES [Limited Spots] [Multiple Columns] [VIP Seller] ★★

YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ★★ FORBES USA CONTRIBUTOR/PROFILE [Publish on Forbes.com] [Ranks Well on Google] [Get Official Forbes Awards] [VIP Seller] ★★

After being one of the main providers of Forbes’s full features in the industry, supplying several well-known agencies in the market with the best prices, our own agency is now trying to gain more protagonism, offering better prices to final clients and providing the best service.

We’ve been in the industry for years and worked with +100 placements only on Forbes. Our agency has established deep and direct connections with multiple contributors and columns. This being said, we’re available to work in different areas:

Hollywood & Entertainment: Ideal for Singers, Songwriters, Producers, DJs, Record Labels
Entrepreneurs: Ideal for Entrepreneurs, Brands, Companies
Style & Beauty / Travel: Ideal for Influencers, Models, Travelers, Doctors, Fitness, Fashion Brands

Since we don’t want to abuse and risk our publishing capabilities, we will only be taking 5 exclusive clients this month. For the first 5 limited spots we will provide a discounted price, and it may go up later!

In the future, we will explore delivering this consistently and accepting volume.

Want to get your case evaluated by our team so we can get you featured on Forbes? PM us with your social media URLs, previous articles, and more!

RULES:

• Not all clients are relevant enough to get featured on Forbes. We reserve the right to refuse service to certain individuals.
  • Pre-written articles about an individual/company are welcome, but clients cannot always dictate what they want articles to say, our agency has to frame the articles in a way that meets Forbes Editorial Standards and Guidelines; however, we will try our best to frame the client in a positive light.
  • Name in title: case-by-case basis. The stronger your profile and trajectory, the better your chances are.
  • 1-2 pictures allowed.
  • 1-2 backlinks allowed.

FAQ:

Is this sponsored?
No. There will be no sponsored tags, this is completely organic.

Who would be posting this? Contributors, Staff members?
We mainly work with Contributors and Senior Contributors.

What category?
The category in which the article will be published will be 100% linked to the client’s niche.
Principal available categories are: Hollywood & Entertainment - Entrepreneurs - Style & Beauty - Travel

Can I get an example?
Yes, but in order to protect the identity of our contributors, we will only be able to show a few examples of what your final article will look like. Please PM us for more information.

Price: $4,000 USD + SWAPD fees (DISCOUNTED PRICE, LIMITED SPOTS)

TAT: 2-4 weeks. It can be faster if we don’t have a lot of work queued up with our contributors.

Payment Method: Bank Wire, USDT, BTC, ETH

EXTRAS:

• EDITORS’ PICK: When the client is relevant or has a powerful story, we can pitch it deeper to get this tag for an extra price. This will usually make the article get more views due to the exposure. PM us for more info.
  • SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS: We can NOT guarantee them. It is possible but it’s not on us. The client and whole case need to be really relevant or interesting for the editors and Forbes’ social media team. In case it gets randomly published, we will not charge any extra money.
4 Likes

Interested to get published on forbes us full feature please tell me price in dm waiting…

1 Like

I would like to order this service, please send me more information.

1 Like

Replied!

Hi, I am interested in this service, please provide me with more details thank you!

1 Like

Just shared more info :slight_smile:

Replying now!

We have any sales here?

I will just say this seller is not offering forbes really. Something similar but not forbes. DM him for more info.

1 Like

What is it?