šŸ”„ Get 5 USD just by replying to this topic! (First 50 users only!) - UPDATE: IT'S OVER!

Done! 43 to go!

Can I donate my $5 to @MeG for her baby fund?

:open_mouth:
I guess :smiley: Who am I to stop you? But we have to do it manually. Y/N?

Replying back :grinning:

Yes, go ahead. With having 5 kiddos myself I know how tough it can be. $5 isnā€™t much but maybe it will make her smile.

2 Likes

WTH. Where are my FAKE Profiles? I could easily earn $35. Donā€™t remember Passwords.

1 Like

On behalf of meg, thank you!

1 Like

MeG: Requests payout.
SWAPD: Sorry, Admins canā€™t participate in the program.
SWAPD your balance is forfeited.

1 Like

Paid! 42 to go!

1 Like

Whoo hoooā€¦ go @MeG I challenge anyone else to follow suit. And donā€™t forget to help the community grow and get other sellers in here. Hereā€™s to 2019

1 Like

PEOPLE - LETā€™S NOT FORGET WHAT THIS IS ABOUT.

Itā€™s not about free money, itā€™s about the rewards program :smiley: Start inviting people. Starting next week, we will make it super easy where each and one of our members will have a custom URL they can share (vs. manually inviting people vial email from the panel).

2 Likes

People already trying to cash out :slight_smile:
We have a 50 USD payout minimum, we canā€™t be sending micro payments to people as:

1. Too much work.
  2. Adds waaaay too much paper work at the end of the month (taxes)

Payouts are set at 50 USD, as stated in our rules:

1 Like

Lord have mercy boysā€¦ invite 20-30 people each. You will get to that $50 mark if they are active and sell or buy easy as. This is about building the community leaps and bounds in 2019. Together we can help this site and each other.

3 Likes

If you get 20-30 active users here your commissions could even mean X,XXX digits.

1 Like

@Justme23 Reply to my messages if youā€™re already hereā€¦ lmao

and @SWAPD, The conversations that are going on in here gonna make people think they canā€™t request bc they see over 50 comments.

Better for us ;D

:joy::joy::joy:

Iā€™ll look at the message

My notifications when I give free money away:

Itā€™s like a babes account that says she will give some lucky person her numberā€¦ just comment and like below :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes