Google knowledge panel

I am doing it with permanent guarantee. No one else can give you permanent guarantee.

Like others have mentioned it is permenant once done. Even if it isn’t you could just buy the service again and still be 600 dollars less than your price. If someone thinks 1k is worth it they can make a deal with u but I would be prepared to bet quite a lot of money that won’t be the case.

They claim it to be permanent but actually its not. I can even prove it. I can even remove anyone’s panel within seconds.

I am charging that amount because its actually permanent, not just false claims.

I’ll believe you if u remove Joe bidens knowledge panel :joy:

2 Likes

Now that’s funny @neilbhabuta

1 Like

Good luck with sales, but no one is going to pay 1k for this. Permanent or not, lifetime guarantee or not. Drop the price to $200 and you’ll actually start making some money. Heck, I’ll be your first customer.

2 Likes

You are talking of an actual notable person here. Not some random person. These guys are claiming that they can provide permanent panel to anyone. I can remove that panel for sure. But the panel which I’ll provide to someone with 0 presence at all will be permanent.

That’s some good advice though. Lemme think about it.

I just dropped the price. Thanks to all of you guys for helping me out as I am a new seller here.

1 Like

Let’s start a ticket. I will do with with you @200.

1 Like

Sure! lets discuss in PM first.

Everyone, just started a ticket with him at his new price. Will report back my experience.

2 Likes

@mrgeek I’ll be interested once you take care of @austinlawson gig.

1 Like

@johndoe I figured I’d respond here as it may be useful to others.

As of right now has has completed whatever tasks he has to do on his side. His part was very quick, he was detailed and honestly a pleasure to work with.

It takes a few days for the knowledge graph to appear, which is the ultimate goal of this, but as of now I still don’t have one, but it has only been two days.

As soon as it appears and I’m able to claim it, I’ll update here. Anyone interested in seeing the difference can google my name now and then again once I have it (assuming all goes as planned).

3 Likes

A quick update here. So far he has 100% come through on this. I have seen my knowledge panel and just claimed it and went through the verification process on google. As long as that comes through, everything will have went perfectly with this transaction.

I think it’s safe for anyone who is thinking about this service to move forward as he can definitely do what he says. Good service, but I’ll update again after my google verification process and once it’s live.

3 Likes

Nice info. Thanks for updating us. By the way, I jjust searched “Austin Lawson” and I can’t see any knowledge panel.

2 Likes

You are correct. It won’t show in general google search until my google verification is complete.

1 Like

Lmk when it’s 100%. Once all is good, I’ll be his second customer for this

2 Likes

$20 btc