Google knowledge panel

No…

1 Like

Can you do businesses or just people

1 Like

@Mac Just people for now.

1 Like

Was checking just now, i have noticed that austin lawson @austinlawson has got he KP published which makes that guy legit. congrats

1 Like

Wana ask how can i add the movies section to my KP ?

Similar to this one

1 Like

@Wix Come inbox, I’ll guide you there.

This guys is legit!! he Not only got my knowledge panel approved, he took the time necessary to walk me through each process to get my account verified and showed me how to get my panel set up exactly the way I wanted. He’s the real deal. Just google my name for verification. While you’re there, follow me on Google. This should be $600 - $700, so buy it now before he raises his prices, which will happen soon.

Feel free to message me for any specific details.

3 Likes

@austinlawson Thanks for sharing your review about my service.

1 Like

Review

I ordered a knowledge panel a few days ago and @mrgeek delivered as promised!
He gave very clear and well structured and was super helpful and always replied super quickly.

Highly recommended and thanks a lot @mrgeek :pray:t2:

2 Likes

@Phago Thanks for review. You were also very patient and cooperative throughout the process. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Accepting new orders.

1 Like

What if there is other people with the same name / a wiki? How would it show? Any examples

1 Like

@Mac It depends. Dm me details, I’ll let you know if its gonna work or not.

User delivered, vouch!

1 Like

I want to have my Google knowledge panel registered to my name. I want my job to appear as Entrepreneur. Is there anyone who can do that?

Yes I can, contact me!

Can start a ticket. PM interested

1 Like

I started a checkout ticket with @mrgeek near the end of December 2019. The seller was quick to deliver on his promises, and our panel was accessible by link really quickly. Our client went ahead and claimed the panel, and was about to add information to the panel yesterday only to find out that the panel had disappeared. We quickly reached out to @mrgeek who informed us that he suspect someone from SWAPD has reported his panels to Google, resulting in his panels being erased.

Mrgeek was easy to work with and issued a refund within hours and apologized for the inconvenience, saying he’s working on a new system to add panels moving forward. But I would still like to emphasize the fact that the seller claimed his panels were permanent and 100% guaranteed - when our clients panel disappeared within three weeks.

I know that other clients of mrgeek still have active panels, but I feel it’s important to let others know regardless.

@mrgeek are you at this time able to provide Google knowledge panels? And are they permanent?

1 Like

We need to get to the bottom of this. Anyone else lost their panel?

Maybe I don’t see it but it seems like @austinlawson panel isn’t on Google anymore either.