Got scammed "4850$" by DIAMOND MEMBER @educolunga - Scammers name: Eduardo Garcia Colunga

That may not be him, but there is a resemblance to my photo and that IG account.

Can I buy a backlink?

Holy cow…

I was the next in line to buy his USDT.

I’m sorry this happened to you.

https://swapd.co/t/h-4850-usdt-n-paypal-payoneer/1220177/3?u=hassanaldali

1 Like

Yes, it seems he tried to line up a few people at once.

He went from burning 150K, living like a king for a while, donating to gold diggers, to resorting to scamming because he is 100% for sure a broke deadbeat now. Hopefully, PP will charge back.

1 Like

Another victim

1 Like

@Worldstar do us a favor and send him this link, tell him @SWAPD wanted him to see it:

1 Like

RIP PayPal. They will likely end up being the ones who got scammed. But then again, they deserve it.

2 Likes

He filed the dispute early so there is a chance.

Soo sorry about your loss!
Hope you win the PP dispute.

He tried to line up a few solid exchanges, thank god most people didn’t follow through:

1 Like

or PM me :person_raising_hand:

6 Likes

Your not even Diamond member…

1 Like

thank god, who’d want to be a peasant like that :flushed: :flushed:

16 Likes

I agree. That’s embarrassing that @Alpha thinks he’s as good as diamond members!

5 Likes

So sadly, there’s another victim…

1 Like

There’s a little chance that something bad happened to him in real life and that’s why he ain’t showing up.
Both cases are bad tho…

1 Like

hahahahaha what the ■■■■! :rofl: I could see how he would go mad with $150k in latin america and 3 ‘beautiful girlfriends’

@SWAPD did he scam someone else for $4850? thats the exact amount he was charging for FB shares or whatever so he probably pulled an exit scam somewhere there too.

1 Like

If that’s ain’t @Alpha asking for exchange I am not believing it.

After this topic Alpha’s :chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss