Scammed by @educolunga for 1K USDT - Eduardo Garcia Colunga

Needed to quickly swap USDT that a friend had sent me for USD through Zelle so thought I’d come here to do it. Sent him the money and he completely ghosted immediately after being sent. The money was going to be sent directly back to my friend via Zelle since it was his money.

I also just read @ak45’s post about a situation he just got into with him. Got scammed "4850$" by DIAMOND MEMBER @educolunga - Scammers name: Eduardo Garcia Colunga

AK’s transaction was done 18 hours ago with him, mine was done almost over a day and a half ago. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and gave him some time. Still nothing. After reading his thread its pretty clear. educolunga is a scammer through and through and needs to be doxxed/dealt with in whatever appropriate manner. I come here to do business - not get scammed by Diamond Members. This was the last place I would’ve thought this would happen.

■■■■■■■ ridiculous.

11 Likes

Another one bites the dust :frowning: I’m sorry this happened to you.

2 Likes

Ain’t that some ■■■■, good luck out there brotha.

F.ck… This is getting out of control. I completely understand you because if I do a business with a Diamond Club Member, I do it eyes closed…
And it’s very sad that we are constantly trying to do SWAPD a trusted community but this kind of motherf*ckers come here to ruin everything…

4 Likes