Got scammed "4850$" by DIAMOND MEMBER @educolunga - Scammers name: Eduardo Garcia Colunga

Thanks for your kind information and help i just submitted all the evidence…

2 Likes

paypal funds and i think he already have done the withdraws…

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter if he withdraws it. Paypal will just deduct it from his account and will be left with a negative balance.

@ak45

7 Likes

Damn :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Yes, that’s right. PayPal Collections will go after him. In the past, I used PayPal’s MassPay tool to pay thousands of clients, so PayPal was making a significant amount from us. Once, there was a situation where someone disputed a $5,000 sale we made, but PayPal waived it from our balance because we were good customers.

4 Likes

Sorry for the loss

2 Likes

That happened to me just today, PayPal waived off a small amount negative amount from my account which happened due to a charge back.

2 Likes

It’s sad to see Diamond members resorting to such pitiful scams.

5 Likes

Can’t trust anyone anymore, like @SWAPD said just use simple swap

Less headache and worry

3 Likes

@educolunga what do you have to say about this?

1 Like

The guy was a random DC. Never heard about him ever

3 Likes

It’s funny you say that because I never heard of him either

2 Likes

I’ve heard of the majority of users but not once ever heard of him.

And to not know a DC is extremely strange or even hear of them.

2 Likes

Do you know who Goat is @holma did you ever heard of him?

Make sure to charge back via your credit card company. You will 100% win the case, Even if he withdraw the money, you will get your money at the end.

Very sad to see that brother, I hope you recover your money soon.

1 Like

@ak45 How did this happen, if you don’t mind sharing? Did he initiate contact with you or did you contact him first? What was said?

i used my paypal balance

he posted for currency exchange so i contacted him…

1 Like

Oh, in that case, your only option is dispute via PayPal. There is a high chance of winning because of G&S transaction

2 Likes