Got scammed "4850$" by DIAMOND MEMBER @educolunga - Scammers name: Eduardo Garcia Colunga

Isn’t he that admin wannabe?

1 Like

@ak45 my man do not worry about this,

Just chargeback PayPal and they will give your money back from his account.

I was scammed for 15k$ in 2022 and I was able to dispute the payment so if you need help let me know I can able to help you, and I am 100% you can get your funds back; :+1:

1 Like

thanks mate, i will let you know on next stage if they ask me for anything,…

Easy easy :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

If this was an actual scam attempt, this was a bad one. Everyone knows Paypal G&S returns to buyer 99% of the time especially with chat messages

1 Like

I Think…
he doesnt care about dc on swapd
and he doesnt care about negative balance in paypal because he is not going use that paypal again…

Its an easy return, if they delay it try paypal on twitter. Fixed 2 refunds for me easy

2 Likes

PayPal is very good with refunds. Had transaction of 4k+ refunded to me due to getting scammed. Was easy and simple process

1 Like

I know this guy offsite, I’ve done a lot of facebook work with him in the past. He’s never gave me the scamming type but definitely not looking good.

On WhatsApp it’s also showing that he’s been offline for over a day. Maybe something happened? I tried messaging him to come clear this up.

7 Likes

Good point. You never know sometimes emergencies come up so let’s give it a little more time. Either way you’ll get your money back easily

14 Likes

I wouldnt open a dispute yet, give him a bit, who knows maybe something IRL happened

2 Likes

I’d open the case, then if he does refund then send it back.

dispute can be cancel and it doesnt harm account…

Yeah true, g&s they always side with the buyer anyways if you submit good enough documentation

one more person has been scammed by him on swapd…

1 Like

Who

2 Likes

Work for US guys too or just international?

Me. Post is pending and waiting to be approved by Staff on Community Warnings.

1 Like

Works in the US unless you’re in Hawaii/NYC and one more state I don’t remember.

1 Like

This guy is still MIA, crazy. @ak45 did you file the dispute? Please keep us updated.

1 Like