Guaranteed Facebook Verifications Including PR (15+ Successful Deliveries on SWAPD)

Very interested, if you can DM me how to start the process

1 Like

My honest opinion. Thank you man!
@Boogeyman did it professionally, it’s done and life isn’t the same now.
If you are a serious buyer, he’s the guy.

See messages above when I waited for the verification, and it’s done and I can confirm it’s legit.

So, don’t be afraid of getting scammed or whatsoever, he’s trustworthy.

My experience was AMAZING.
Speechless.

2 Likes

How much is it to do the PR + verification package? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Following, Please PM.

1 Like

Hello I have a lot of mentions in news and articles and have many celebrities following me on IG.How can we start?

1 Like

FAQ:

What if I fail to verify? Does the buyer pay for the PR?
No, you don’t pay anything if I fail, I’ll even bear the wire fee. There’s a no question asked full refund If I don’t get you verified. Why would you pay for PR when the end goal was to get verified? I won’t take any money for the PR if the end goal is not met.

Do I send a pre-payment for this?
SWAPD clearly states that for such services you’re not supposed to do any pre-payments unless the seller has a 100% success rate.

I do not charge anything upfront and go by the rules SWAPD has set, I will start off by preparing your articles and you only pay after the articles are live on the news sites.

What if my verification request gets rejected by Facebook / Instagram?
I’m not your average plug, who brokers out verifications, I do them myself, I’m the switch. Every unsuccessful verification request sets you back to 30 DAYS! With me, I can resubmit the verification again after fixing what went wrong, so all in all, NO FORCE CAN STOP ME UNLESS I GET YOU VERIFIED.

Do you give guarantee that the tick will stay?
Wait, is this amateur hour? Of course, the tick doesn’t go. It’s like selling a pen and telling people ‘YOU KNOW THIS PEN COMES WITH A BODY THAT LASTS FOR 2 YEARS’.

It’s pure bollocks. For those who do not understand the business and still think that the tick might go, come at me bro, even if it’s 2077 and we’re all driving those fancy cars in space, I’ll still give you a refund if the tick goes no second questions.

My current success rate is 100%, every single buyer has been blessed with verification till now. And no I will not charge you X2-X3 if your account looks rich, the rate is same for everyone and I don’t change according to the buyer profile! :smiley:

13 Likes

pls check dm

1 Like

@Boogeyman still waiting for the list of publications

1 Like

Business is clearly booming for OP! Congrats on the success! Please check my DM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very interested please reach out to me at your earliest I am ready to get started!

1 Like

Scammers are running fake accounst of @Boogeyman on Telegram. Please avoid dealing with any fake profiles claiming to be 'Boogeyman".

5 Likes

Oh sh*t, thank you for the heads up.

If anyone’s claims to be me, please note that I do not exist on any other social platforms or marketplaces, this is the only place where @boogeyman exists.

7 Likes

Boogy everytime u speak something like that u give me this exciting feeling​:see_no_evil::smile::smile: I’m arranging the money and will contact u at the soonest.
Glad to find a person like you

1 Like

Oh damn. I actually talked to him thinking it was you… Weird thing he initiated a deal on Swapd and he told me he would start a checkout ticket :rofl:

I’m in 500+ telegram groups, @Boogeyman have not joined any group so far.

Are you saying that, the scammer have fake account on Swapd too?

1 Like

No, I’m saying that it looked like he knew where he was talking about and really sounded like he was @Boogeyman, since he was down to deal on Swapd.

However, that was most likely because he wanted to gain trust and wanted to deal offsite. Because he also tried me sending him $$$ via PayPal fnf.

Lmao, that’s crazy. You should have asked him to do it, we’d know who it was. :smiley:

I only exist here. If anyone claims to be me off-site, they’re not me.

I told him. All of a sudden I was not eligible for verification anymore. So that was probably just to gain trust.

Btw. he deleted his Telegram.

2 Likes

@Boogeyman still waiting for reply

Sent you DM

1 Like