How did you find SWAPD?

Seriously, how the heck did you guys end up in here? I’ve been browsing Google and there are 4 pages of results about us. 80% is all bad reviews from scorned people whom we’ve banned, the rest are articles posted by me. There are very few organic (real) positive mentions about us. This year I plan to go out there and spread the word about SWAPD, but I want to know first how did you find out about this wonderful service :stuck_out_tongue:

So, how did you find SWAPD?

0 voters

4 Likes

Through your spam campaign on BHW - no hate all respect

5 Likes

Was looking for IG verification and like on the 5th page there was a swapd link

You’re an explorer, sir!

2 Likes

A blackhat thread on a certain guy making claims about swapped.

5 Likes

The worst accident ever.

6 Likes

“The worst accident ever.”

– Yairs mom.

16 Likes

On a Back and fort thread you had with a scammer on BHW some years ago, I still find that thread hilarious tbh

2 Likes

You need more guides.

a friend who is banned now told me about Swapd, i created account and didn’t understood how it works here, then another good friend of mine taught me how swapd works and i got my vip in like 1 month :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Vaguely heard about it on other forums but came across it on Google from a how much is your instagram account worth post

LMAO it was crazy bro

1 Like

Tell me about it, @RandyMarsh. Our biggest organic exposure comes from a handful of guides/etc in the discussion forum.

I simply don’t have time to write though.

1 Like

Alright I lied this is actually how it went down

12 Likes

■■■■ off lmao

2 Likes

@SWAPD Pay people to write guides then. it will be beneficial

1 Like

Wait, you’re trying to get a job like this?

Pwn3d.

1 Like

I(it was actually my husband’s account) bought a page off viral accounts and was then referred to Swapd. I have met quite a few really cool people on Swapd. I don’t make many purchases, mainly because I’m extremely picky…but I really love this place.

3 Likes

It seems ViralAccounts.com is in the lead. I guess that site is still kicking it :smiley: