How did you find SWAPD?

@SWAPD you need to get some new auctions on there!

must have been BHW - really can’t remember

Auctions are dead in my opinion. They worked well when Fanpages were doing good (no restrictions). But now? It’s tough to turn a profit for us via auctions. I plan to restructure ViralAccounts and provide a one on one “hunting” service. Basically, state your niche and budget and I will try to get it for you.

2 Likes

That would make sense. One thing that I wish was on here was being able to search for strictly premium accounts.

1 Like

I have a few plans for that, a dedicated category where things are actually audited already and fully confirmed premium, vs just tagging something premium based on a few glances.

COMING SOON!

2 Likes

There is a tag for just US/UK/CA, it’s under the search listings tab if you look via Browser

1 Like

Found out in google by accident from like 2 years if I’m not mistaken , i signed up and after few months i remember i got a ban for something that wasn’t my intention doing :man_shrugging:t2: I waited for unban date and here i am browsing everyday & its the second app i use after instagram on a daily basis :+1:

Here is some good review for you guys, i think u deserve it

2 Likes

I was checking for fameswap reviews and found a post here. Swapd looked more genuine :ok_hand:so far so good

1 Like

@Sramey2004 - Try clicking the premium tag and it should sort all premium tags in that category. Or user hashtag+term to search for things, for example:

#premium
#us
#animals
#travel

It will then sort things by tags

2 Likes

Thank you, @Wix :slight_smile:

1 Like

I knew about ViralAccounts, looked around, checked out Skynetinc’s website, and ended up on your personal website (@SWAPD), saw SWAPD as one of your projects and here we are.

3 Likes

Blackhatworld

1 Like

Blackhat too

1 Like

@Ryan shared this secret site to me. Been in the com for like 6+ years. Never heard of swapd

4 Likes

Facts, the amount of people who are on this site because of me is crazy, and no one used my referral. >:(

5 Likes

I was on a forum looking for services or a panel and ran across a link to here :muscle:t3: Happy be be a seller and member ! Contact me for your marketing needs!

1 Like

Thanks to google…!

Oops :grimacing: that’s lots of money - poor RyRy :man_facepalming:t2:

Left in our pockets! Wooo hooo!

3 Likes

Me worrying about @Ryan lost referrals:
tenor%20(1)

11 Likes