How did you find SWAPD?

Ugly zzz

1 Like

I don’t have any account on any other forum. A friend told me about this site which revolutionized buying & selling of Social Media Properties. And when I signed up for the first time I didn’t get the mobile verification code so I came back again after 6 months and signed up with the username ‘boogeyman’ which was all random, I was told by @SWAPD that I can have just one account here and I decided to go with ‘boogeyman’. :smiley:

And tbh like every new seller here I had a tough time initially, but learnt that If you give your 100% over here, you’ll not only have happy clients, you’ll make some amazing friends. The best part is that no matter what, if you’re right and you stay honest, @SWAPD has your back which made me never go to any where else and I’m happy to say this became home for me.

10 Likes

Do you want to make me cry? Because you’re doing it, @Boogeyman.

11 Likes

3 Likes

source

5 Likes

4 Likes

When there’s a Swapd meetup? Let’s get drunk in Poland & get drugged in strip clubs! :tada:

6 Likes

You crazy​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I am in. Basically free drugs, how sweet is that?

3 Likes

Tax deduction in the name of entertainment, so basically you’re getting paid getting lap dances while drugged :raised_hands:

1 Like

I can be in Krakow in an hour. When we doing this?

Living in Europe can be so fun honestly. taking a train to anywhere you want within Europe, so easy

3 Likes

Was about to make a joke, but I think that would be to abusive :see_no_evil:

If it’s about @RandyMarsh, I will allow it.

I had a feeling that’s where you were going :smiley:

2 Likes

@SWAPD No lie but today i woke and saw the word “staff” on @RandyMarsh comments. Now i realise i was dreaming anyways. :grin::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ya’ll are getting banned the moment it happens

4 Likes

Revolution​:joy::joy::bulb:

Me too!