How @JHN tricked me into wasting 1000 USD

Yeah people do that even for 2$ :laughing:

1 Like

Lunar does not have to issue a full refund as the buyer takes the risks and accepts the ticket terms but a 50/50 refund would be fair because the buyer did not submit any request through the portal and also Lunar’s other client lost their portal at the same time.

2 Likes

Yeah just got scammed 20 a week ago :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Unfortunately dealing with VIP or Diamond can still result in you getting scammed what happened to me @zxprmedia ans also the guy that lost 40k on his panel

2 Likes

Tired of seeing this stuff on here recently. Use this message to vote if you think the mentorship category should be closed completely to protect buyers on swapd :sweat_smile:

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

For me mentorship no, for example the mentorship by @Petrecocos has received very good feedback, but these guides and methods YES

1 Like

It just needs some sort of moderation nothing else

@Teal no problem with you bro, sorry if it sounded that way.

Im not blaming SWAPD either, since they banned him from selling portals again they kinda see his behavior was scammy as ■■■■.

But the community atleast should come together and hold that guy accountable,

@onlyusernames I agree with you

@JHN also you bro clearly admit that 50% of your method didnt work or got patched and the 50% that worked literally got reversed by TikTok within some days, just refund @Teal his money its really not that hard.

2 Likes

I guess the buyer said the username got reverted as well which makes this 100% not working.

He probably used tiktok lite version 19.4.5 in order to do username changes which will be reverted in 48 hours

1 Like

Should be getting 100% refund

1 Like

@JHN claimed he could do username change for tiktok and when i opened the ticket he stole my Tiktok account and he was claiming that he didn’t but the guy who changed username for him his source cheated him so it took few weeks till he compensated me with a new account

And by the way all new sellers seems to br cheating i tried many so now i wont evrr deal with new sellers and i do think new sellers should be prohibited to offer services there

3 Likes

Lots of telegram sellers joining swapd daily bruh

4 Likes

Swapd should stop new members selling without having any tickets completed or they should deposit money to insure their services

1 Like

How to they gonna become VIP or diamond if they aren’t allowed to sell lol

Secondly not everyone has 1k$ ready to insure and start selling services

1 Like

Buy like me :joy: every members needs buy because they need 100% the services here either for personally or resell

You can choose to work with old members /OGs but they can’t ban new members from selling lol

It’s not a good idea :grin:

2 Likes

That advice is so stupid, it makes a donkey look like a genius.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I can show u 10 tickets last 3 months with new sellers all failed to deliver their services

1 Like