How @JHN tricked me into wasting 1000 USD

@JHN

Its better to refund some of the money and get this closed and don’t hurt ur reputation for just that ‘amount’ of money.

There will be more money coming, believe in karma and Swapd there will be a lot of opportunities here to make money. But if you work like this, u will not last long in communities like this trust me.

Its better to take a small L to get that big W later! :wink:

1 Like

JHN be like:

2 Likes

I mean its just 1k lol, even if he return half I think it would already be better for his reputation

2 Likes

I’m always skeptical of people selling methods for verification, etc. Why sell your method for pennies and have more competition if you could just offer your service? Either it’s because they noticed the method isn’t working as expected anymore or they don’t see a market for it nowadays

8 Likes

completely true

4 Likes

It sucks, but I think most people who are reselling the methods didn’t find the methods, it worked a couple of times for them and they just want a quick win. Just refund the guy and get over it, risking your account / reputation over 1k is awful in itself.

2 Likes

I bought same method frpm @JHN for 750 usdt and same happened

Nothing worked

I am now officially scammed by him on swapd aswell

I would be ok with a refund or any working method but simply looks like JHN likes to fool more members over here

2 Likes

Reputation is worth 10x more than a couple bucks for sure

3 Likes

@SWAPD didn’t you feel that we need improve term of Mentoring Category. Whatever selling in Mentoring Category needs to be verified by staff. Specially for Methods that already patched is sold here and people loosing money. People who selling methods needs to be review otherwise this Category gonna be trash in some days.

Example-
Seller A selling a method which is patched but due to Mentoring Category buyer can’t ask for refund.

Seller B selling same method which is workable.

Now how someone can know which one is works. Even seller A who’s selling patched method indirectly affect Seller B’s sales for sure. And as i see in Mentoring Category specially for Methods no seller wants to go with No Pre Payment or test method and if works then pay me.

There are endless possibilities of scam.

4 Likes

@SWAPD can you share how many people besides @Teal and @mhuha bought this „method“ from @JHN ?

1 Like

I didn’t even know people are selling tricks on how to change usernames and stuff in that category. I think it should only be for things that are in your control, because you never know what will happen tomorrow with shet like that.

For example: teaching people how to run ads and optimize them, etc fits the category imo. And to make the rule that you can’t over-exaggerate in order to make a sale.

2 Likes

If staff exclude Method selling from Mentoring Category still there are pretty high chances to easily scam people by selling other stuff. We all know these digital things can stops working anytime or tomorrow but who knows if someone selling a method which is already patched. Its clear scam with innocent buyers :laughing:

2 Likes

Sure, with how to claim usernames, change usernames, how to verify etc. I’m talking about stuff that are pure knowledge. like mentoring someone on how to manage ads on social medias, how to optimize, SEO mentorship, etc etc

2 Likes

Ray of hope-

1 Like

The way how JHN tricked me was even worse:

I never wanted the method, just the service.

We discussed that as I only need the change one time. Then when we agreed on the lower price he said:

I will open ticket as a method I will tell you all steps I dont want access to the account.

Got fooled and agreed…

4 Likes

I didn’t open a mentoring ticket with JHN, but I did open a regular ticket with him back when he had no reviews, he proceeded to not produce on a 100% guaranteed ticket. Gave me some excuse as to why he couldn’t finish and asked to try again, I like to give people a second chance so I was waiting to see him get some reviews first, I noticed @theflyeagle gave him a positive review and was about to try to work with him again, glad I saw this and sorry for your loss those that got scammed. Unfortunately I’m learning to only work with VIP members and above so as to reduce the chances of things going awry

3 Likes

I like how everybody came together for @Teal but not the other guy that lost 40K on a portal by a scammy behavior of a Millionaire Member.

#NotBiasedAtALL

6 Likes

True,

I did explain the situation better though and came up with a very detailed topic about the situation.

Also, I’m not blaiming nor attacking swapd for this.

2 Likes

i do not fear anyone either it’s a VIP, diamond or millionaire or Elon Musk, wrong is wrong, however the buyer should have cleared the terms if he was investing 40k$ on a f****in portal! 40k isn’t a joke, he should have atleast asked what happens if something goes wrong with the portal?

1 Like

you say its JUST 1k but if people get chance they will even scam $5

1 Like