Humor/Comedy Meme Account - 347k Followers (inactive/dead)

Property type: Instagram
Amount of fans/followers: 347,000
Country of followers (majority): USA
Topic: Comedy Memes
Price: $3000 OBO (ready to negotiate)

Description: Selling an account for my friend who’s not in this forum. The account is Dead/inactive BUT to our knowledge has ALL REAL followers and was super engaged when active. My friend is the 2nd owner of the account and has FULL access to it.

The account has 60% of it’s followers based in the USA which is really high! 31% male and 69% female, TOP age range is 18-24 with 38% and next highest is 25-34 with 20%

Please reply below or PM me for screenshots of All proof of demographics/insights!

Can you do a test post? I’m interested in this account.

Yes I’ll have him do one. Sending handle now and insights so u can see

Hello☀️ Please can you pm me the handle, many thanks !

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

Pming you now

Still looking for buyers willing to take on a project with this account. Price is VERY negotiable

Account no longer for sale

@SWAPD

Man, you sure get around :smiley: So many listings, everything sold elsewhere. Locking topic.