I ll buy all kind of Fb pages - can pay $10,000 for the right page

Hi community!

I’m looking for all kind of FB pages. I prefer niche audiences but I’m open to any offers. So send a proposal in the format at the bottom and I will always replay with valuation and offer. Even if i’m interested in buying that page.

General: Page needs to have legitimate activity history, does not have to be very recent although in that case i ll require a test post. Fb policy violations are ok, as long as disclosed.

Preferred Audience:

• USA, UK, AU +Nordics and the rest of English speaking countries, high share of western Europe geo’s is also of interest

• ES, Mex and Latin countries (i will consider but the offer and niche gotta be very strong)

• Preferred Niches: art&entertainment, any fan-pages, sport, healthy living, humor memes, makeup etc.

PM me the following: (Best to send Audience screenshot)
Amount of fans/followers:
Country of followers (majority):
Topic/Niche:
Did you use automation/engagement networks/tricks to build up the activity?:
Price:
Activity: for example - 3 posts per day, links, images video split 1/1/1
Number of policy violations: Reach bans, copyright bans, spamming violations
Ownership change: number of times page already changed owners before
Sellers country:

There is few methods i use for valuation so PM and find out how much your page is worth to me.

It may take up to 72h for me to respond if I’m on business trips (please be patient :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

I have fan page with 680K.

PM me - got lots for sale!