If you use our original iOS SWAPD App - You will no longer receive notifications. You will need to switch!

Just an FYI, if you still sport our old iOS app (the original one) on your iPhone, your notifs will no longer work. The App Store kicked us out last year due to the nature of our website. Even though many of you still kept the app on your phones since it was working, you will have to switch now. Our push certificates expired a few days ago, and that means your app will no longer notify you.

Do not worry!

You can still use SWAPD as an app via Apple’s new feature. If you follow this guide, your access to SWAPD will be precisely the same as the old app. It will be even better as it will have up to the date improvements.

For more info, please see:

14 Likes

Thanks for the update @SWAPD :relaxed:

3 Likes

Noticed this since past few days, thought it was some error on my end. But thanks for the update.

6 Likes

@GOATofSMM

2 Likes

@Arual Time to finally switch up.

2 Likes

I was wondering what happened… thanks for the update.

2 Likes

200£!

2 Likes

Exactly. We finally can force users to do something they don’t want!

:new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Notifications are bugging for me on the new app as well. I’ve followed the steps but I don’t recieve any notifications from the app - just from Gmail.

Is it only me or others are experiencing the same?

1 Like

Try disabling and enabling notifications (it helps) in your SWAPD settings.

1 Like

WIll try that

get notifications through telegram and then join via the app

The app (home page app addon) now sends notifs (realtime) so no need to do telegram.

That’s sad. I had it for years…

Gonna keep it anyways. :slight_smile: