If you're paying SWAPD invoices with Binance, you may experience problems.

Since its inception in 2017, SWAPD has faced recurring issues with major crypto companies Coinbase and Binance. These companies have regularly banned SWAPD’s incoming payment addresses. Despite using CoinPayments, a third-party payment processor that vetted and approved SWAPD (including passing all required KYC checks), Binance continues to block our buyer’s payments with “blacklisted” errors. SWAPD advises its users to switch to alternative crypto storage solutions like Trezor, Ledger, or the MetaMask plugin for transaction security. This measure is necessary as frequent changes in payment providers to accommodate these two companies are impractical. If users cannot adapt to these alternatives, they might need to seek other escrow services.

That is all, thank you for reading. And Binance/CoinBase, I hope you guys go under and burn in hell.

7 Likes

I’ve literally spent months getting SWAPD as compliant as possible from the legal standpoint. It cannot get any more legal on our end, yet still, we face problems. I am on the verge of quitting.

4 Likes

swapd will handle this as always :rocket: :black_heart:

2 Likes

Today binance was removed from app store in india

And a few days the CEO of Binance resigned, and SEC sued Kraken. Stop using exchanges and switch to hardware. The governments systematically want to kill crypto.

1 Like

That is, those who use Binance can lose their funds?

Update as of a few minutes ago: Binance now labels our “Buy Crypto” purchases as “a possible scam”.

It seems Binance went full retard and started displaying these messages everywhere. Even though our Buy Crypto page is linked from SWAPD, we don’t even touch the payments. They’re all processed by a trusted and known company called Guardarian. Guardance UAB is a company registered in Lithuania, registry code: 306353686. Nothing scammy about it.

DROP BINANCE!!!

2 Likes

Trezor, Ledger on this crypto exchange, can you store your savings?

Didn’t use binance that much, but I suppose I won’t be in the future then.

Dont quit.

1 Like

Best way to store savings. You have complete control.

1 Like

Thanks for the information, I’ll look into it today. I keep my savings only on Binance all the time.

1 Like
4 Likes

Binance/CoinBase are true hipocrytes. Not once did they deny our OUTGOING payments. No no no, they will gladly accept ANY money, even from us. But they label us as scammers when it comes to giving money back. To clarify, they label us as scammers but gladly accept all our seller’s payouts, but when it comes to buyers paying us, we’re no longer trusted.

1 Like

Not to forget the countless times they’ve blocked crashing coins from being sold, just so they don’t lose money, under the pretext of “sorry, we’re under maintenance”. This happened with Luna, for example. People saw their money being washed away, and Binance, with premeditation, stopped the sales or Luna, just so they wouldn’t lose money.

1 Like

Greetings swapd friends, I just returned from my vacation, happy new year to everyone :v:
I have some questions, do they apply to payments for Binance to any amount or only large amounts?
How do I usually use Binance, what other platform do you recommend to receive payments in crypto and do I want to later be able to transfer my cryptos from there to my Binance?

Yes please quit and sell swapd to me :relieved:

We’ve found a workaround. If your payment gets initially blocked, to back to the ticket and start over again. Click the payment link again, fill name/email, and select the network. The payment gateway will generate a new address.

2 Likes

might be a stupid question but have you tried contacting them? My private wallet was also randomly blacklisted and they waived it after I contacted them. I think they have some sort of algorithm

We’ve contacted CoinPayments and reported it. However, in the past, we’ve contacted Binance, they didn’t care.

1 Like