IG USERNAME SWAPS|Fast|Cheap

SERVICE:
Hello guys! Currently offering username Swaps for already claimed IG usernames. This is a completely different service then claiming etc.
We can swap generic names as well onto your placeholder or a fresh account.

TAT:
Swaps can take 0-3 days usually the same day ( not including weekends) under very rare circumstances it could take longer

If you own two accounts that you want swapped we can also do it.

SUCCESS RATE:
100% if we say we can swap it

PRICE:
Starting price will be minimum $700+ for most cases depending. I’ll always do my best to get you the best and most fair pricing so send me your @ and details for a quote.

REQUIREMENTS:
All we need is the account log ins for both accounts. Once the swap is done you are fully responsible to change the acc passwords etc.

Thank you!

2 Likes

congratulations

1 Like

We’ve unlisted your topic!

We’ve unlisted your topic as your service is not insured. Any service requiring access to clients’ accounts or inboxes needs to make a fully refundable insurance deposit to SWAPD before they can provide their services.

For more information, please read here:

Feel free to PM me or any other staff member if you have any questions.

1 Like

Hi it’s insured now I sent 1k to goofy can I relist ?

Please wait until it’s insured, make sure to inform the admins about your topic

Ok I informed alpha already and sent the txid

Why do you need logins if this is done via rep?

Yes and it’s the only way to do swaps no one can do it without access to both accounts

1 Like

I’ve had it done many times via actual reps internally.

Your not using a rep, your using bot tools to move the handles over. Which can come with risks and in my opinion $1.5k for this type of transfer is a bit pricey.

Just be transparent with buyers about potential risks.

3 Likes

yeah that’s right we have software and a way to do it safely and insured, I just swapped one yesterday that many have failed.

1 Like

Sure, that’s nice. Just this doesn’t really make sense with the service you are providing. It makes it seem like your doing it via a rep when your are not.

1 Like

So far 2m in usernames swapped and claimed we have not lost a username yet. And I do generic claims with rep not swaps I’ll take a look at my post and edit that if I said this thanks for looking out!

1 Like

@OGking did a IG generic swap for me. 5+ other providers on swapd passed or said they couldn’t do it, he came through +1:

1 Like

Thanks for your trust pleasure doing business!
It was a 5l name as well💯

2 Likes

send dm

How is this tagged insured? We don’t see a payment.