IG Verification PR for every Category | Any Case | Guaranteed PR

Service type: We deals with PR for Every Category as we have 300+ publications worldwide.
Price: Depend on the profile wants to get verified

Description:

1. PM with your profile, We will see and suggest you the good publications.
  2. Publications that we provide are google news approved & Indexed.
  3. Every category Pr available (Athlete | Sports | Music | Artist | Entrepreneur | Business | Public Figure & many more)
    Requirements are according to the category of the profile.

Payments: USDT, PayPal, Bank Wire.

1 Like

What do you mean by guaranteed?
If the client does not get verified, you will refund?

We do the press that enough to get verified and it’s guaranteed. If profile gets rejected by other reasons we are not responsible for that. Guaranteed is only for Press. Cases can’t be reject by Press.
Not Refundable.

Nope. Facebook has never made it clear that why verification is denied, they will never mention the ineligible press, so how do you know it?

1 Like

Yes but it’s not refundable. We assure about the press we did according to the profile.

As far as I know, Swapd does not allow guaranteed press, cuz if it is guaranteed , then that profile must be verified in any way.

at here: New ticket policies regarding PR and verifications, effective now

right? @SWAPD

2 Likes

We are not taking the 100% guarantee of verification.
We are taking the guarantee of press that yes we can do and it’s 100% effective in verification.

1 Like

If you say that, then you won’t get paid for the press until the account is verified.

7 Likes

Actually, We are doing submission for musicians only. But yes i need to remove 100% from the title. Is i am correct.

If u remove 100% from the title now that swapd said that it shows u are not gurantee that your press is enough to get someone verified. I would like to see someone comment that your press got them verified then u will have lots of business. But who will be first to risk say 2k plus fees on press that is low tier Indian… any volunteers ? I’ll follow suit :joy:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes