⚠️ Important Announcement for Pakistani Sellers: Bank Wires Unavailable ⚠️

We regret to inform our users that due to recent changes (which we’re still investigating), our banking partners have temporarily removed Pakistan from the list of supported countries for bank wires.

At this time, Pakistani-based sellers will be unable to receive payments via bank wire on SWAPD. We’re actively working to understand the situation and find a solution. In the meantime, we encourage affected members to explore alternative payment methods available on our platform.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will keep you updated as soon as we know more!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to our support team.

Thanks for your understanding,
SWAPD Team

13 Likes

60% Clients Tryna Directly Deal bcoz Of
Bank wire not available in Pakistan
Clients who wanna bought social listening from us 80% of them dnt know about crypto and how to transfer there currency into crypto usdt
Every client ask for paypal/cashapp/wise.
Swapd should add at least wise on there payout

No PayPal
No wise
No stripe
Now we are not able to recieve the bank wires as well :smiling_face_with_tear: I think we’re living in stone age :moyai:

1 Like

Bank wire is still supported if we use trustap right?

1 Like

We CAN wire to wise, we just CANT wire to account numbers starting with PK.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Answer me @swapd

I didn’t check. You need to go on Trustap and check yourself.

Got it.

25% OFF for our Paki friends :face_holding_back_tears:
https://swapd.co/t/company-wise-business-account-formation-in-the-uk-for-non-residents-including-international-debit-cards-on-your-name-same-day-delivery/1410735/2

2 Likes

Method of payment = bank wire only!

1 Like

They have tried everything including PayPal. They always freeze their funds and suspend their account.

2 Likes

Sellers be like :

Admins be like: