Instagram 90K followers (EXTREMELY ACTIVE)

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 90K
Topic/Niche: Feelings/video
Promotion methods used? ONLY organic. no s4s or bots.
OGE is included!

Description: this account grows several hundreds of followers each day! gaining more than 10k likes on pictures and over 20k and even over 300K video views!

you can make easy money from shoutouts.

stats80720109_463042044607138_6519117226925096960_n81511955_788669404939535_7377281946415529984_n

1 Like

We have unlisted your topic!

Your listing is currently removed until you comply with our screenshot requirements. We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, but it will also save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

To reactivate your listing, please upload screenshots and message the nearest admin or moderator.

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the mandatory query: Does it include the OG (original) email?:. Telling potential buyers whether your account sale includes the original email or not will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

Hi, please PM me the @

Handle please

User pls

Hey send me the @ please, im very interested

Pm username buddy

@ please?

Hi there! Please PM me the @ :slight_smile: Thank you!

Username pls

Please send username

Pm link please

Hi, username please. Also, please let me know if this is the original username or if it’s been changed many time. Thanks.

send username and send details and price

Send username please

@Moderators - This thread can be locked, the seller has been temporarily suspended.

1 Like