⬤🜲★ Instagram Entrepreneur Press for Verification >> HIGHEST SUCCESS RATE << ⬤🜲★

INSTAGRAM ENTREPRENEUR PRESS > Ready for Submission <

If you are reading this congratulations. You just found the PLUG! :electric_plug:

Why you should use me? :star_struck:
Quick Turnaround times
■ Featured on High-Quality publications that are organic and non-sponsored ready for submission.
■ PRESS updated on Instagram changes in order to reach the Highest Success rate of verification.

Price: $6,500 (because you are a lovely and beautiful user) :dizzy:

Contact me at this moment. Check the quality.

Remember that you are more beautiful than ever here with “esi” <3

Have a nice day! :grin:

Terms of Service
  1. After purchase and during the use of the purchase I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE for the use of the Press after the service is provided.

2. This PRESS package is used to verify an Instagram account. However I am not responsible nor can I guarantee anything. Since there are different levels of support on Instagram and I can’t control the status of Meta support, when doing the “PRESS” service. Please understand that the amount of followers of the account, whether or not it has fake followers, account interaction, instagram requirements and whether you make the submission from the instagram app itself or from a quality Portal, is something that I can not control.

3. Swapd fees are not included in the listed price

4. If you are ordering PRESS + SUBMISSION. I can only provide the refund of “submission” if the verification fail (very rare) because the press will stay there.

2 Likes

Swapd users are indeed very beautiful

2 Likes

Good point there!

That’s one of the reasons why I move to this big community. The best community and forum I have seen so far. I really appreciate to be in a place like this.

Quality and Beautiful User Experience always come first. :grin: :dizzy:

Hey, send me your list! Will contact you if any of my clients need a press pack for verification.

Thanks and have a lovely day :+1:t2:

1 Like

Do you provide a full refund if we aren’t verified with your press kit?

7 Likes

Asking as well

interested lets setup the process!

Send me set-up process

1 Like

Send press list for the $6500 please!

1 Like

interested as well, message me details and press list too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check PM!

Sounds like he’s just trying to sell press packages tbh and leveraging high success rate for entrepreneurs as a way to get more sales without taking any responsibility of results. Anyways glws

4 Likes

Thank you for that point.

I am offering PRESS services, which I update periodically so that I can reach the highest success rate at the best price.

I cannot offer a refund if your account has not been verified by your account, as I do not know what kind of support you are using and what is the quality of the submission related to the account.

In this thread I am offering “Press” only. If you need me to do the submission from a Portal, I can do that too, but that would be a different service with extra money.

I hope you understand that I can not be responsible for this, since I do not know if the account has fake followers, if it meets the requirements or if the submission is made from the instagram app itself or from a Portal. The submission you make on your own, is something that I can not control.

The high quality PRESS will stay there. However, I am sure it will help you to verify your account. This press is of high quality, and under a price suitable for a normal budget it will help to verify your account as “entrepreneur”.

Thank you very much and have a great day. :grin:

Trust me fake followers has no relation with success ratio of verification.

I’ve seen accounts with 95% fake followers getting verified.

7 Likes

Why can’t you just analyze the case and only work with those that you’ve deemed acceptable? If there’s some component within the profile that you believe may negatively influence your rep’s decision, simply reject it like most of the other sellers here do. It would kind of make sense if you were only selling the press kit alone but if you’re also provider of portal submissions, I don’t see why the two services would need to be separated.

1 Like

Hello,

That’s true. However, that’s depending on the type and quality of submission you use and the engagement of the account.

Send me detials of what will be used

This “fake followers” statements got my trust issues raised :joy:

2 Likes