☆ Instagram/Facebook Username Claims ☆

Hello dear SWAPD members!
I am glad to offer my services on this market. Please read carefully the thread before contacting my private messages to save both of our time.

Instagram & Facebook username claims - how does it work?

You contact me after carefully reading my thread and understanding the following requirements:

My requirements for a successful Instagram claim are simple:

• Desired username must be inactive for a minimum of 1 year or more.
  • Must contain 6 characters or more.
  • Certain usernames may not be available for transfer if they are too generic (example: “pizza”, “sport”, “cool” or too short (example: “ok”, “jew”, “px”).

TAT:
Usually completed within 0-48 hours of submission.

☆ If you have any questions, concerns or anything I can help with - please PM me.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

105 Likes

Some feedbacks from clients I’ve worked with on site:

3 Likes

Hello I’m interested can you pm me so we can discuss if my claim is something you do?

Needed service. PM me so we can discuss page. Thanks

Dm discount info if still available?

message me what you need and I’ll give you the discount price according to your need.

1 Like

Dm’ed

Still no reply, dmed 2 days ago

I’d really want to work with him
Sad

please pm me again buddy, I had tons of dms and I’m not used to the dm system here yet, probably missed.

Still waiting on a response too

Sent you a PM

can u claim a 3 number? @/615

active ?

yes, active

pm back, ready to start

Check pm

BUMP.
Doing quick & affordable FACEBOOK username claims for your pages.
Already claimed some generic ones so I will do the service also for generic usernames. hit me up with your needed @ and let’s get your username!

Note: please read carefully the thread before contacting me. Time wasters will not get a reply. Thanks :slight_smile:

If you replied to previous pm and verified your account maybe then

Come get your OG Facebook usernames