Instagram Handle & Account Unban Service (Most Reputable on SWAPD)

Got 3 IG accounts with 150k + followers disabled, if u can recover the 3 I will give u 1

I charge flat rates. I donā€™t do trades.

Waiting for yet another vouch from a user on site. Did 1 unban offsite today.

1 Like

Vouch for @Elysian

Been doing this for years

Thanks man.

1 Like

Unbanned 2 stat IGs off-site, one 400K user and one 210K user.

May be this is ur own willingnessā€¦!

But how unbanning 1m id, 100k id should deal with same 3.5k $ each, is that even fair ?

If your car breaks down in the middle of the road, it doesnā€™t matter if you drive a Toyota or a Mercedes. It would cost the same to put it on a recovery truck and move it to garage.

The service is not relative to value of the account banned. Looks like the recovery part would be same for account with 100 followers or with 1m followers.

@MediaBoy

2 Likes

Exactly this. I go through the same process regardless of size, in the end it doesnā€™t matter whether itā€™s a 10M account or a 10 follower account. If itā€™s a smaller account that you havenā€™t invested alot into, maybe decide whether or not itā€™s worth it to unban or not.

1 Like

Toyota & mercedes is not fair to sum up in 100k 1m category.

That should be with 1m & 10m comparisonā€¦!

100k is something like bikes & two wheelers for which u could hire small sized trucks with lower feesā€¦

Any how it is the sellerā€™s wish to quote his own priceā€¦ And my Democratic right to criticize it thatā€™s yet

Thatā€™s not the point. The point is the same service is required regardless of the value of the vehicle. He made a good analogy.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not here to trash talkā€¦

Iā€™m just frustrated because just cause i couldnā€™t afford I need leave my vehicle wrecked helplessly thatā€™s yetā€¦!

And ur still missing the point, Iā€™m not asking to see the value of the vehicle but the size. Chill its ur wish finally :+1:

Not sure what you mean but good luck.

What I mean is, as a truck service agent ur missing some business because of flat ratesā€¦!!

This is mainly because of thatā€¦!!!

Negotiate prices based on pageā€™s size and boom you will be always busyā€¦

Only reason I do flat rates is because when I open negotiation (which doesnā€™t even make sense, since these rates arenā€™t even flat) then I get lowballed by timewasters.

These rates are firm and go up depending on value of claim or restoration; however, restoration is relatively flat.

By negotiation i meant

Make a variety of fixed prices

0-400k = 850$
400k - 800k = 1.7k$
800k - 1m = 2.5k
1m+ = 3.5k

Thatā€™s what I mean by lowball. Iā€™m not going to provide more leeway for small account because from a business perspective Iā€™m providing the same service regardless of size.

Think about it, I know for a fact that stat accounts make a hell of a lot more than $850. This service isnā€™t for everyone, anyone who finds value in restoring their account will come to me. Otherwise it will remained banned. Simple as that.

3 Likes

You have to match your clients budget at some point.

Paying $1000 to open 100k account would be worth it for one, but $3500 for the same account would not.

Iā€™ve seen your prices, youā€™re a high ticket seller and by being so youā€™ve disregarded your clients budgets with the excuse that you do the same process for each account.

1 Like

Thatā€™s at the sellers discretion. You donā€™t see any other services like verification opening for negotiation. I have more demand than I have supply.

Not sure why price should be per the size of the account.
Forget that analogy and lets go to Instagram related service.
Doesnā€™t matter if you verify a 100 follower account or 10k follower account - the charge to get PR + Verification is the same.
If you donā€™t have PR, the service is PR + Verification, then the size doesnā€™t matter.
If my clients ask me to give rate per the size of their account, man, Iā€™d think theyā€™re trying to make a joke out of the service. :stuck_out_tongue:
Ex - $6.5k for IG with PR verification. It doesnā€™t matter if account has 100 follower or 10m. If PR is needed, it would cost the SAME for the supplier to publish articles. And time + effort would be the same.

And same goes here. @Elysian would put in the same effort, go through the same procedure and invest the same amount of time whether its 10k account of 1m account.

Sorry - I get really worked up when I see people negotiating based on size. No offense, but that is not how it would ever work because the work required is the SAME.

If seller does provide discount based on sizes, then heā€™d be doing charity.

2 Likes