Instagram Handle & Account Unban Service (Most Reputable on SWAPD)

Verification offers value added service man, recovery doesn’t.

Okay now that just marks the end of discussion. That just means what you want unbanned is simply not worth it. I’ve done unbans for million dollar businesses and stat accounts pulling thousands a day. Not to mention I’ve done small ones too, where the user was comfortable to dish out the funds to restore an account they clearly worked hard on growing.

Verification & recovery is two different poles of service…

Verified accounts have notability & authenticity whether 1k or 1m… that is what I called value added service… but recovering accounts doesn’t add any value

I don’t think you get it. It’s not whether it’s adding value or not adding value.

Your account is either banned or it isn’t, so take it how you want but there’s going to be value or 0 at all.

I’m going to end the discussion at, maybe your account isn’t valued enough to you to be worth unbanning.

1 Like

In any case, whether its of value to you, only you would be able to decide.
For some, a banned 10k account maybe be worth recovering even if for $3500
And for others, a banned 100k account may not be worth recovering even for $1000
Its all relative.
Some would pay $50k for a single letter IG name. Others would laugh on that trade. Its all relative.

You can’t ask seller to negotiate based on what you feel. Instead, you should approach this service if you feel the price is worth it. If not, then perhaps its not for you.

What matters in these type of services is time + rarity of the service. If I were selling this I would only factor those two in. How rare the service is and how much time it takes for me to close a delivery.

Only time I’d think of re-doing pricing -

If I end up with too much free time, I’d reduce the price and take in more client.
OR
If someone else offers same service and it is all of a sudden no longer so rare.

Seller seems to have plenty of demand and has a lot of rep here + on other sites. I don’t see why he should negotiate.

People in my country pay $15m for a single digit number plate. I don’t now why its worth so much but it is. Maybe one day when I have $500m in my offshore accounts even I’d be spending $15m on a piece of plastic. What I’m trying to say is - in certain cases, you really can’t justify prices based on logic and worth of the material itself. Its about RARITY.

4 Likes

Thanks for the comprehensive response, this should help address anyone who is questioning the pricing structure.

1 Like

I’m just concluding this…!!

This is extreme capitalistic way of approach which makes u greedy as well as create social inequality.

:wink:

I don’t think you read anything that was written. Good luck.

1 Like

I could counter each sentence written by him with full fledged analogy & examples…

But I get ur capitalistic mindset…!

That’s y i concluded… GLWS

If you have issue with anything bring it to PMs.

3 Likes

Unbanned a 112K stat this morning.

Bumping for my boi

1 Like

Thanks man! Open for business, claimed a handle offsite!

Open for business!

One ticket open. Open for more business. 5 tickets open.

For everyone messaging about unbans and guarantees:

The account was banned for violating Instagram standards, I cannot offer any guarantee not even on a per basis as I am not in control of what you do with the account after it’s unbanned. I apologize but that’s just how it works. Out of the accounts I’ve unbanned, all of them so far in good condition since guidelines are met!

Can you get accounts unbanned from the recent and/or december ban waves?

Unfortunately ban wave accounts are not unbannable. Otherwise I’d be able to bring back all my OG stat accounts.

2 Likes

Working on several unbans right now, open for more.

Price for claiming a 3 letters username ? Its a regular letters has no meaning to anyone, and no tradmarked