★Instagram SHADOWBAN removal for FREE | Guide★

webpc-passthru.php

So first of all thank you all for reading this topic.

Today I’m going to show you a method that I’ve implemented with me personally and a few clients and it seems to work. Just to be clear, I don’t want to be responsible if this method doesn’t work for you but me and a few clients are satisfied with it, let me know in comments if it worked for you as well!

1. Connect your Instagram to an official Facebook page with the same name and profile picture as your IG page.

2. Set up your Facebook Ads account (If you have it restricted you must fix it, there’s some users doing that service here)

3. Set up a cheap ad via Facebook Business Center (Don’t do it via Instagram App) and set it up specifically on the territories you have your main audience or similar audience. If you are not clear with Facebook Ads just check a few tutorials, they are not that hard could be kinda tricky at first time.

4. Run this ad for at least 7 days. You don’t have to spend a lot of money, I tested it with 5-8 USD per day and it worked.

5. Keep posting reels, pictures, stories and comment other users during this period of Ads. In my experience I doubled the amount of IG story views organically and I even had a client who I work for that said: “I wasn’t being able to see your stories at all and now you appeared again on my feed”.

Thank you for reading, if you think you can add something else to this topic you’re welcome :heart:

I’d appreciate if you can leave a like tho, have a nice day :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thank you for this write up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @ricardogarcia

2 Likes

Thanks bro :gem::handshake:
Great as always

1 Like

Bump :fire:

Bump

wow :heart: