Instagram Swap Service | 14D Bypass | Instant Swaps

This service allows you to INSTANTLY & SAFELY transfer an Instagram username that you ALREADY OWN onto another account that your provide, while bypassing the void & 14 day wait time, while also avoiding the risk of losing your username to bots and auto-claimers etc.

This is NOT a username claiming service.
I can not swap onto or from verified accounts.
I WILL need login info for your account to perform my service, but no email access is needed.
Keep in mind, it is easier and safer for me to swap onto aged accounts.

Price:
Depends on the username you want swapped, message me for a price

Turn-around-Time:

• 0-24 hours

Payment Method:

• Crypto [BTC/ETH/USDT] only.
    ALL SWAPD fees must be covered by the buyer.
6 Likes

do you need access to both accounts?

1 Like

Yes in order to swap the usernames from one to the other, I do! Just the account not the email or any other info. Process is pretty much instant as well, no wait time.

Unlisted because of shouting in the title. Please edit your title and remove caps.

1 Like

We’ve unlisted your topic!

We’ve unlisted your topic as your service is not insured. Any service requiring access to clients’ accounts or inboxes needs to make a fully refundable insurance deposit to SWAPD before they can provide their services.

For more information, please read here:

Feel free to PM me or any other staff member if you have any questions.

1 Like

This topic has now been insured.

1 Like

So what happens if you lose the username? Because many people have Instagram autoclaimers and when you bypass 14days, some turbos detect it and target that username.

I have my own tool to swap is faster than auto claimers.
That’s the whole purpose of this service.

This is not an answer to the question I asked, what do we do if the username is lost during the swap? Do you have a guarantee for this?

My success rate is 100% here and offsite, but look at the tag at the top of the thread.

So if a 20k$ username is lost during swap, I will get 1000$, right? :smiley:

1 Like

This was a question not only for me, but for many people, thank you for the answers.

If you’re coming here to sales bash, please stop replying on my thread.

This is not a sales message, just a question, because most autoclaimer owners I know don’t make any warranties. If you are giving it, you are responsible for paying the money when the username is lost lol :smiley:

This was a question everyone wanted you to answer, thanks for your weird answers :smiley:

3 Likes

Once again I am not using an autoclaimer.

1 Like

Do you insure full price of username?

No, because this has been abused in the past.