Introducing SWAPD Scammer Insurance: A Game-Changer in Online Transactions

In our relentless quest to pioneer innovation and ensure the utmost safety within our marketplace, we’re thrilled to unveil an industry-first offering: SWAPD Scammer Insurance. This groundbreaking service is designed to provide unparalleled peace of mind for all your transactions, available now for an exclusive monthly premium of just $99 USD.

Key Features of SWAPD Scammer Insurance:

• Comprehensive Coverage: Secure your deals with a robust safety net, as our policy offers compensation for damages up to a staggering $100,000 USD, ensuring your investments are always protected.

• Trusted Member Privileges: We value the integrity of our community. Hence, our trusted members will benefit from a ‘No Questions Asked’ policy, streamlining the process and reaffirming our trust in your reputable standing.

• Simplicity and Ease: With SWAPD Scammer Insurance, you’re just a few clicks away from securing your transactions. Our seamless integration means you can trade with confidence, knowing we’ve got your back.

As we celebrate this monumental launch, we invite you to embrace this opportunity to transact with total confidence. These changes go into full effect on April 1st, 2024.

Thank you for your continued trust and engagement with SWAPD. Here’s to safe and secure transactions, with a sprinkle of humor to keep things interesting.

18 Likes

April Fools

4 Likes

Wanted to make a joke about scamming myself from alt accounts and then noticed the date. lol

1 Like

This is not a joke …

1 Like

GLws :+1:

I need a full confirmation this is real :sob:

1 Like

It is, the payment page is being set up via Stripe right now. Give us 10-12 hours.

1 Like

@Rapunzel, @Brant and I have been working on this for months.

1 Like

I can confirm that!

What a great team! :smile:

Whattt? @brant

@SWAPD ??? Are you trying to fool the April?

Okay bye @Brant

When you can’t tell if it’s April Fools or not … i feel embarrassed either way :sleepy::joy:

if it’s real let’s go baby

if not, i have been played.

1 Like

Could someone please request that his brother create a Swapd account and claim the username @swapd?:joy:

2 Likes

The insurance payment page is almost ready! Due to an API problem, users will need to directly PM their credit card info + 3-digit security code to @Brant.

2 Likes

I had a few DMs asking if this is real, and yes, it is. We’ll start taking insurance applications by EOD. Just so you know, some members have already applied (preorder) :slight_smile: Send me a DM, and let’s get started!

1 Like

Last year you said we will buy fameswap lmao @SWAPD What are you planning to do next year? hahhaha
No lies...