iOS 18 Fixes SWAPD HomeScreen App Notification Issues

Good morning!

We’ve got an important update for our iOS users. The iOS 18 version has finally fixed the SWAPD HomeScreen app notifications issue.

Previously, notifications would stop working after a few hours or days due to bugs in the earlier versions of iOS. However, we’ve been testing the iOS 18 beta for over 10 days now, and everything is stable. Notifications continue to work, and the SWAPD HomeScreen app is performing reliably.

iOS 18 is still in beta but should be released soon. Once it’s available, we’ll send out a reminder for everyone to update. This way, you can enjoy uninterrupted notifications from SWAPD.

I appreciate your patience.

9 Likes

Finallyyyyyyyy

Now my reply time will be under 1minute instead of 21mins :frowning:

2 Likes

People can not respond to you faster now! Yay!

2 Likes

I updated to IOS 18 developer beta a few days ago and the notifications issue is still not fixed

I can report that after 13 days, my notifications stopped coming, and I had to disable/enable them to work again. So far, so good, but we know, with 10000% certainty, that this is Apple’s fault.

BETA is still BETA, they’re making changes on their end too, so lets hope the final release will work.

After the restart four days ago, it still works well. So, I assume Apple is on the right track, but I guess we will not know for sure until iOS 18 is fully out of beta.

Update: I’ve been using the SWAPD HomeScreen App on iOS 18 for two weeks now, and notifs still work! Two weeks isn’t bad, even if it disconnects, it takes two clicks to reconnect.

1 Like

It don’t work for me

But I use is TELEGRAM notification been using this for year no issues

2 Likes

Same here
13,280 notifications.

1 Like

Running iOS HomeScreen SWAPD app for 2.5 weeks now, the notifications still coming! Did Apple finally fix the issue?

Three weeks now of instant notifications! Yaaay iOS 18!

For some reason I stopped receiving my email notifications. Its ON but not getting a single email since a week

What iOS version? How long did the notifs last until they went offline?
You will need to toggle it off/on again for it to work.

I am on Android. Email notifs are toggled ON

On iOS you need to turn them off/on to work again. It’s odd though, did not know Android had a problem, also.

I do check all emails and I am missing it :confused:

@SWAPD ios app link to download?

1 Like

I receive all notifications via email. Does SWAPD also have app notifications?

Yes it has
I do receive notifications through the app instead of checking mail @Bossmove

1 Like
1 Like