Ledger owners. Is your ledger synchronizing forever?

Just a quick question. For the past few days, things have been really bad as far as ledger usage goes. Synchronization sometimes loops endlessly, and it seems that sending some coins is next to impossible (like BTC). Is anyone else here experiencing the same problem? So far, we have three confirmed cases on our end.

5 Likes

hello sir, i haven’t been here for almost 10 days, i live in şanlıurfa city in turkey which was affected by the earthquake.

and we were on the street with my family for days the aftershocks never end and never end

and i was able to come to the computer today i hope everything is ok

2 Likes

Stay safe!

4 Likes

I think I have this problem with my Ledger as well, I tried before with even the exchange sometimes says it’s not connected or connection fail etc I am not sure if this is the same issue.

Yeah, I’ve had connection problems with my Ledger as well lately, also payments not synchronizing

It’s been a mess while using the app, It never gets connected to my ledger. But in the ledger live desktop app, after a few tries, I am able to send payments.

Is it like a technical glitch?

Not sure but we weren’t able to send out any BTC payments for the past three days :frowning:

I thought the problem was my ledger…

Thats why i always prefer cash then crypto or banks or any bs

2 Likes

bump

Bump indeed. Still unable to do BTC.

1 Like

I was thinking to buy Ledger Nano X, I’m using Safepal S1 Hardware Wallet and it’s completely working fine. Now you guys are having issues I will not consider buying it or I was going to keep Ledger Nano X for spare wallet.

@ them on their Twitter support

1 Like

@Goofy you’re a Twitter God. Send them this thread.

And I will repeat it, Ledger.com - Control your crypto.

@Forest - I still stand by those words. Technical glitches are different from a group of people keeping a tabs on your funds.

2 Likes

New update is out. Let see if it helps.

3 Likes

It seems all coins now synchronize fast, EXCEPT BTC.
Thanks for nothing, Ledger.com.

2 Likes

@SWAPD i have a question!

What if this ledger tomorrow decides to shutdown or something bad happens in their systems.

Will u be able to recover the fund 100%

If LEDGER goes boom, you goes doom… What’s the best way to store your cold assets?