Looking to BUY Facebook pages with USA, UK, CA followings

Hello everyone, I’m looking out buy Facebook pages with active followings from the USA, UK or Canada. Interested in pet, cat, Dog and animals niches in general, but am open to Meme type pages and viral pages in general. Please let me know if you have any to sell. Thank You!

I have a Cristiano Ronaldo fan page with 119k likes and 190k followers.

If you are interested in buying it, please send me a private message.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

Bump.

PM us with details about that page

Bump. I’m still looking for pages in this niche to buy so just let me know if you have one and what your price is for your page. Thank you!

I’m still interested in buying Facebook pages that are focused around animals, cats or dogs. Please let me know if you have one. Interested in pages primarily with USA, UK or Canada followers. Thank you!