Major changes in the way tickets are conducted. The update is now LIVE!

SWAPD is growing fast. With each month our workload increases, and we currently average 70 open tickets. We even had to hire @Tedsk who solely does ID verifications all day. We want to eliminate the mundane parts of tickets (for admins) and concentrate on important things like transfers/payments/disputes. The parts we want to move away from (and automate) are confirmation of terms, teaching users what’s allowed and what’s not, ID verifications, and setting payment terms. So, in a few weeks, starting tickets won’t be as easy as pushing a button.

What will change?

• ID verifications. No seller will be able to start a ticket unless he/she is ID-verified.
  • Tickets will need mutual confirmation from both sides before a transaction starts.
  • Payment terms will need to be confirmed (on both sides) before a transaction starts.
  • The terms and transaction contract will have to be confirmed on both ends before the system allows a ticket.
  • Our Checkout bot will now ask every appropriate question before a ticket starts and actually save the values, so users won’t have to repeat themselves to admins.
  • Also, our Checkout bot will now be able to answer simple questions if users are still not sure of anything. The Checkout bot will now act site-wide, and it will be able to answer users officially and on our behalf. Due to my name (@SWAPD) users tag me for the slightest question, and I am going crazy because of it. Usually, I am being tagged to explain something to another user, as newbies like to confirm whether what the other side is saying is true. Hopefully, the BOT will replace me now and act as an official source of information. We will also make it insult @RandyMarsh on command.

So, in theory, once you start a ticket and when an admin comes in, he/she will only perform an audit (if needed) and move straight to payment and transfer. This will be a big update, I am sure tons of bugs will arise, and we don’t even know if this new system will be accepted by you guys :slight_smile:

Thoughts?

28 Likes

Cool. Saves time for everyone

3 Likes

That’s the end goal, to save time and speed up tickets. How many times buyer/sellers waited for days/weeks before someone ID verified or made up their mind as far as payment goes? Back in the day we didn’t want to force ID verifications right away as we weren’t known and people would shy away if asked for ID too soon. Now, I believe we’ve came far enough to where we can ask for IDs before a ticket starts.

And I wasn’t kidding about the Checkout BOT being pre-wired to humiliate @RandyMarsh.

2 Likes

It will really be very convenient for all of us. :+1:

1 Like

lmao show the commands

No.

1 Like

IMO you guys should also change the way a sale happens. Right now the buyer has to send payment then inspect the account and then if all is ok payment gets released, you should make it so the staff checks the account stats and verifies it then buyer sends payment and funds are released. This cuts wasted paid fees for the buyer if the account is not OK and also new buyers who dont know much can have a peace of mind.

2 Likes

If two Seniors are involved, Great.
If one Senior and one Junior is involved, Good Mate.
If two Juniors are involved, you may Hate.

3 Likes

That’s why we don’t know if we’re going to adapt the new system. But in all honesty, if some people aren’t able to fill a few boxes out and follow simple instructions, I am not sure if we want them on SWAPD, anyway.

Aren’t that what audits are for?

the poet

2 Likes

Audit shows if an account has real or fake followers , it doesnt show if traffic and other claims are real, so the buyer is left with the costs of a failed ticket fees.

Im not talking about an intensive check anyways , just a basic lookup before payment is sent.

@Goofy Check out now. I edited.

1 Like

That would mean we would have to keep and test an account/property for at least 1-2 days. This isn’t possible with our current staff, we don’t have the manpower. And people would just abuse this all the time. “Check this for me” … then next day… “nah, not interested.” You’re buying the property, not us. Activity is something you should care for, not staff. As much as we would love to, we can’t be a personal consigliere for cherry-picking properties.

1 Like

Nope you only do it when a ticket is open. And you dont have to keep it, the seller gives you login and you have a look around . Before a payment is initiated.

How do we truly check for activity and such by “looking around?” We’ve already give opinions on activity for Fanpages/Instagram/Twitter/YouTube channels. If something sucks, we say it sucks.

1 Like

The thing is bro new buyers dont believe the seller claims most of the time. They also dont understand that they will inspect, so that basic check for the insights would make a sale go more smoothly. I do understand it adds on workload but with the updated checkout bot maybe it can be done. A login and look at activity to OK it would take 5minutes at most.

Edit* sadly people hate to read rules and guidelines so a hands-on approach would most likely boost the sales for swapd.

1 Like

You’re over complicating buying and selling based on the opinion of swapd.

Ultimately making swapd’s decision a “yes” or “no” for the buyer to make when buying something here.

Yeah from now on I’m gonna base every investment I make on behalf of @RandyMarsh’s opinion.