MENTORING PROGRAM (50% OFF) : Free Google Advertising Credits. Let me help you create Google Ads account the right way, with upto $500 in advance credit over and over

Service type: Google ad account (unlimited $500 advance credit) creation tutorial
Price: $1500

Description:

Google ads is one of the most advanced advertising platforms of today, Rich in features with unpararelled reach and visibility,
a truly innovative advertising solution that makes it the perfect platform to skyrocket any brands visibility,

but the PROBLEM is, if you do not create your ad account the proper way it will be suspended in no time. Another problem is that most times as a brand or individual advertiser, you would like to test campaigns without investing much until you pick a winning campaign

If you find yourself facing any or both of the above problems in working with Google ads
then this mentoring program is tailored for you.

You will learn how to set up unlimited Google ads accounts with up to $500 in advance credit that you can use to test advertising campaigns on google ads platform

You can use this mentorship to help clients who wants business leads from all over the world.

Mentoring cost is $1500

You get a detailed guide and support till you can create several accounts safely.

6 Likes

Details please. Is this threshold guide?
You will disclose cc source and others?
TAT, guarantee?

Yes it is threshold guide , sources disclosed, guaranteed.
PM sent.

if failed, refund?

country specific ?

For India Whats The Max Threshold?

Are these google ad credit accounts or something else?

You will learn how to create google ads threshold accounts in usd, up to $500 maximum spend guaranteed if you follow the guide,

1 Like

Interested. Can you PM what you mean by unlimited threshold? I have a few questions but Iā€™m interested

Pm sent.

Interested

Still providing this?

does this still work?

does this still work ?

Hey, Interested. Still works? Can I create different account to test ads for same web? Please send a pm

Working method to create unlimited $500 advance credits available now. DM for more info.