My Experience with David_S Beware of this seller. Scammer!

What’s up guys,

I have no choice but to make this post. Today @HaDeS_US and I attempted to make a purchase for @David_S Digital Marketing Agency | unlimited blue verified badge and | press release

We started a ticket with @David_S for $5700 and paid it. David advertised that he has a secret method and that upon purchasing the agency we be able to verify any account.

This is why we purchased. After transferring the domains, it truns out these websites only have 1 article and no back links. If you click into anything else theres a paywall with no articles behind the paywall.

We did not mind this as much as long as the verification method works. We asked him to walk us through the process and verify an account using the method with us to prove he can verify accounts etc. Again this is what he advertised it as

He kept pushing to end the ticket into grace period and that he HAS no obligation to help us and that just transfering the domain is enough work.

I asked him to provide us proof that he has verified any accounts. and his respondse was " I didn’t verify anything"

What the heck!

I now feel stupid.

If this seller could verify unlimited accounts than he would have more sales on here than @madej and currenlty he doesnt even have 1 review on swapd

Update

The ticket was refunded as the sellers topic was essentially a scam. None of the articles worked for verification AND on top of that he had us write 70 articles which not one of them worked.

8 Likes

Isn’t that a reason enough to, say, not buy his method?

And were you buying with Mafia one copy of his method, together?

3 Likes

@SWAPD Look what they are doing.

They take a phrase taken out of the context of the conversation, and they make up that I didn’t verify anything. When I refer to a past ticket that I sold.

That message refers to the fact that at that time I did not verify any buyers, I only sold my verified accounts from my project:

It seems incredible to me…

No tengo una reseña de esa venta porque el vendedor no me la dejo, pero precisamente en esa venta estaban presente @SWAPD o @Alpha y fue sobre 2019.

They also tried to give me their WhatsApp to get me out of the transaction, you have everything explained in the tikect @swapd

EDIT: I found it!! I have the number that he gave me, luckily for me I looked it up on the internet and it appears in my Google search history.

The problem here is that they already have all the files of my structures in their possession. Which is the same as if I obtained the structures of this forum and its complements. There is a lot of work behind that and they are unique plugins.

They now have all my plugins, structures and designs of all my newspapers, it doesn’t matter if they return the URLs to me, they already have the most difficult thing to do in their possession.

Yesterday I spent 3 hours chatting to make the agency work for them until 2 in the morning and I managed it, everything is written, and not happy with that, now they are forcing me to help them create news to do verifications, on top of that I told them I’m selling the agency because I don’t have time, and now I’m going to create news with you for 1 month? That’s what I do it for, I told you I don’t have time!

Let’s remember that they have made this publication not because they are dissatisfied, but because I have refused to be with them for a month to create publications to verify someone. Yes, I already told you, I don’t have time!

In other words, it was blackmail and everything is written. Literally in the ticket they tell me, either you help us or we publish you and say that you are a scammer.

They also give me the option to cancel everything…, yes of course, now that you have all my structures, designs and plugins…

Who tried to go off-site? @David_S

It was @HaDeS_US, who is the only one who spoke Spanish.

I have sent a screenshot to the admins, because they have deleted the message where the WhatsApp sent me, let’s see if they can recover the message.

Where is the red line, where he tells me to add him and gives me his WhatsApp:

He tells me:
Brother and below or on that same line it tells me that I added it to WhatsApp

I tell him,

tell me
And so? (Referring to why he sent me your WhatsApp number)

and he answers

because how do you speak spanish
can you help me with some things
It has nothing to do with the current transaction.

I answer:

Ah yes, when we make the transaction. I will add you and help you with whatever you need. Don’t worry

EDIT: I found it!! I have the number that he gave me, luckily for me I looked it up on the internet and it appears in my Google search history.

I have already sent the number and it is placed on the ticket for the admins to review.

1 Like

Do you know how much work it takes to start publishing news, create Wikipedia, and Google Knowledge panel?

That’s a lot of hours of work, and I don’t have time for that. Of course, it will work.

The problem is that you thought I was the fool of the forum, you thought I had no sales, and that I was nobody, but you were wrong about me, trying to get me out of the forum by giving me your WhatsApp and doing ALL THIS TO KEEP THE MASTER FILES, STRUCTURES, AND PLUGINS.

Friend, I’m a computer engineer and an expert in hacking since I was 20, and I’ve been on the right side for many years. Even in 2020, I contacted @swapd to tell him that I had found a security flaw in Instagram, and I could verify any email I wanted (without having access), even if I put (trump@usa.gov), I could verify it.

Do you know what @swapd said? He said, “David, it’s not ethical, and it could cause us legal problems.”

I didn’t do anything at all, I didn’t sell anything. I contacted Instagram, and after talking to the bug bounty team, they fixed it in hours.

What I mean is that I’ve always tried to do the right thing and asked first. I’ve never done anything illegal in this forum, and you’ve already tried to get me out of swapd with your WhatsApp in the chat, and do you know why you did that? Because you tried to blackmail me into helping you (forcing me to publish news with you), thinking I’m nobody

I trust that the admins know what you were trying to do, and that they know that if I cancel the order, you already have all my files, those that have cost me more than 2 years of work.

And it doesn’t matter if the WhatsApp thing was your colleague, for me you are the 3 of the same group, because the 3 of you are the ones who bought the agency from me.

I know that my agency works, it was created for that and I hope you can prove it. But I’m not going to wait months until you manage to verify profiles. It is not an exact science.

I have more if you want. Look what your own colleague tells me when I tell him that I have already fulfilled and that they should finalize the order:

I’ll translate it for you, in case you don’t know Spanish:

ready
As soon as /mafia appears I will tell you to close the ticket
we won’t wait 3 weeks
it’s illogical

__

Also false, I helped them at all times. In fact, There are messages verifying that the agency set it up and that they only had to replicate what they did with a domain:

Are you sure I didn’t give you my help and commitment, when did you finish putting everything together?

Then look at this:

or this:

He even apologized for their attitude because @alpha told me not to speak in the chat, but to speak through the ticket, and he had to apologize because it was him who told me to do everything through the chat

In other words, on one hand, they were telling me to communicate via chat and trying to give me their WhatsApp to get me out, and on the other hand, they were contacting @alpha and complaining that I wasn’t talking through the ticket. Doesn’t that seem a bit strange? Especially considering they were telling me over and over that the three of them were talking on the phone and were in contact…

__

Who is scamming who? By any chance you may not have realized that you already have the structures, designs and plugins of all my newspapers in your possession, and now you are trying to save your money, because you know that with that you can create your newspapers No?

1 Like

The sites included in that were all basically useless, I think. Probably not much more than a wordpress blog.

2 Likes

Agreed,
he making a story.
I bet if I do full analysis most of the sites don’t even have good domain authority.
Which are not even indexable.

1 Like

No, they are all HTML. I hate wordpress.

It was specified that they are sites to create news. At no time did I publish anything about visits.

You have to know what you are buying, this is to create news and create relevance.

You’re kidding, right? ha ha.

Be careful because the admins are reviewing everything, something has been done that goes against the community, such as giving me your WhatsApp to get me out of swapd.

Warning to friends of these boys, because what they have done is against the rules.

@devani sorry this happened, these “news sites” are bullshit and for sure cannot work for the English Wikipedia, maybe not even the Spanish Wikipedia. Verification seems doubtful too I saw it too and it looked exciting and enticing.

1 Like

They are made for Spain and Europe, but they also work for Wikipedia in English.

To assume that without any data seems like a bit of cronyism to me. On the other hand, if you really didn’t see any point in it, do you think they would have bought it?

Nobody is going to talk about the fact that they have broken the Swapd rules, giving me their WhatsApp to remove me from the site?

Aren’t you also going to assume that that is wrong? or are you just making assumptions on my side?

No, they won’t, unless you’re working on a small Wikipedia project that isn’t a major language. If you can show me that one of the sites is the basis for notability on Wikipedia let me know. Well, sure, some of the websites look kind of nice, your post was also tricky

1 Like

Closing this up as the ticket is unresolved and under a dispute, no need to drag out drama until things are settled on the ticket end.

1 Like

How is he premium with no reviews? Admin shouldn’t give the badge if no public reviews

I agree! But i’m sure you can pay for premium without having any tickets