Need verification IG

Hello everyone, for several months I have been trying to verify the account of my brother who is suffering from blood cancer. He was a singer-dancer until he became more and more tired… Unfortunately the doctors say that his life expectancy is quite short… He would like to travel a lot and continue to have the feeling of being still in showbiz. In Belgium, the blue badge is perceived in a very important way in all restaurants, activities, hotels… Many establishments offer a partnership to people who have the blue badge. it would allow him to live a good part of his dreams with his little money and I think it’s the best gift I can give him, he’s been trying to do it for years…

my budget is very low because I admit that I spend a lot for him because I want to be there for him every minute with him because I feel that they are precious.

it’s embarrassing for me to ask you but if someone could help us verify their instagram account for a low cost, we would be so grateful!
I have already sold one of my twitter accounts to try to make his little dream come true. his little dream of shining the little time he has left.

thank you for your understanding and don’t hesitate to send me your best offers, it’s nice for him! :sleepy::pray:t3:

3 Likes
1 Like

Pm please

This topic was automatically closed after 45 days. New replies are no longer allowed.