Notification to SWAPD Members: DDoS Attack Update

I can guranteed this is done by ogusers, they have a lot of problem with swapd lol

Virginusers.com

2 Likes

3 Likes

can you exclude norway

2 Likes

We got ddos attack on swapd before gta 6

4 Likes

Things are back to normal, although we will keep security tight for the next few days, so expect annoyances like a captcha every 30 min.

4 Likes

Unable to open your app on Android, it keeps on loading after completing captcha.

There has been a problem with swapd in Turkey since around 22:50 last night, there is still a problem today, I am trying to understand what the problem is with the kid who did this.

However, I encountered this problem on more than one site I visited yesterday, but this one took a very long time.

@SWAPD CrowdStrike outage affects Microsoft systems worldwide…

1 Like

@mae believes that the problem is more deeply rooted, where CrowdStrike soft left a huge vuln in their software, allowing attackers to access server networks. This would make sense as for the first time ever the majority of the connections (speaking of the DDoS) aren’t coming from Russia but from US/western-based networks.

So, to be clear, we didn’t go out because of a “Microsoft system outage” on our end. We were dossed to hell. But it’s entirely possible that the attacker used servers affected by CrowdStrike’s bad update to attack us.

The data doesn’t lie.

2 Likes

Says access denied when access normally.
Using from a vpn :roll_eyes:

What country?

India

I will look into it in a few hours.

1 Like

I was so confused at night yes, thought was my pc

Can you tell some :grin:

Swapd app not working in India

1 Like

Google Armour

1 Like