By default, new members start with trust level 0. To gain trust, you must perform certain actions described on this page.
Users at trust level 0 cannot…
- Send private messages to other users
- “Reply to new topic” via Link button (UI removed)
- Flag posts
- Post more than 1 image
- Post any attachments
- Post more than 2 hyperlinks in a post
- Have actual links in the ‘about me’ field of their profile (will be silently and temporarily converted to plain text)
- Mention more than 2 users in a post
To enable all functions of our website a new member will have to gain level 1 (which is quite easy).
You gain trust level 1 by…
- entering at least 5 topics
- reading at least 30 posts
- spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts
You gain trust level 2 by…
- visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
- casting at least 1 like
- receiving at least 1 like
- replying to at least 3 different topics
- entering at least 20 topics
- reading at least 100 posts
- spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts
Trust level 3 or higher is reserved for the most trusted users and staff members.