Outdoor-Instagram Account 37k + with extremely active followers for sale

Property type: Instagram Account
Amount of fans/followers: 37.000+
Country of followers (majority): United States
Topic: Outdoor
Price: $370

Description: The Instagram profile, which is available for sale, has over 37,000 active and committed followers. I created the account in December 2015. I have been uploading outdoor pictures daily on this account and have created my own outdoor community.
A picture / video gets an average of 1,200+ Likes and 18 comments (see sales pictures), which is evidence of the extraordinary activity of the community, which I have established with this account. The Instagram profile consists of 57% men and 43% women. Most followers are from the USA (All statistics of the account can be viewed in the sales pictures). The account, therefore has all Instagram statistics as well as its own eMail address.
After receipt of payment, I send you the login data for the Instagram account offered here and that of the e-mail address immediately free of charge via e-mail.
If you are unclear about the offer or want to have more information to the account don’t hesitate to contact me!

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

This account was audited, poor quality account. Buyer beware.

@SWAPD The account is absolutely not of poor quality!!! I have sold it anyway…

Closing topic. Account sold offsite.