Paraguay Temporary & Permanent Residency┃$3500 - 0% Taxes - Fast & Easy

Hey everyone!

I’ll be offering Temporary & Permanent Residency and Tax Service for Paraguay!

After successfully establishing my Temporary Residency in Paraguay, I have established a connection with reputable lawyers in Paraguay to help you get your Temporary Residency in Paraguay very easily.

Our team can also provide advice on short-term trips, stays, relocation, taxation, and business in Paraguay. We will send you a step-by-step checklist to help you organize everything before and during your trip to Paraguay, Asuncion.

:moneybag: Pricing

• $3500 exclusive SWAPD Fees. Payment in USDT (ERC-20 & TRC-20), USDC, Credit Card, Bank Transfer

:alarm_clock: Turnaround Time

• Stay in Paraguay for 1 week

:white_check_mark: Success Rate

• 100%

:question: Why should you get Temporary Residency in Paraguay?

• Paraguay has a territorial taxation system, which means that only income earned within the country is taxed. Income earned outside of Paraguay is not taxed in the country, making it appealing to those who are earning money online or have a remote job. You’ll enjoy 0% taxes on your income.

• Temporary Residency allows you to stay in Paraguay for a more extended period, enabling you to explore the country, experience the culture, and travel at your leisure.

• If you intend to invest in real estate in Paraguay, a Temporary Residency could be great to facilitate property transactions and ownership. (We can help with this too).

• If you’re interested in experiencing a different culture and way of life, a Temporary Residency in Paraguay provides an opportunity to immerse yourself in the country’s diverse culture and traditions.

• You can own a firearm with your Temporary Residency in Paraguay.

• Paraguay is renowned for the high quality of its beef, often considered some of the best in South America. The country’s beef industry places significant emphasis on natural grazing, resulting in flavorful, tender, and juicy cuts of meat.

• And much more!

:question: How does it work?

To begin the process, you must first prepare your official documents. We are happy to assist you with this.

Here is a list of what you would need to get started.

• Original Birth Certificate by your local Government. This document needs to be Apostilled.
  • If you are married, an Original Marriage Certificate. This document needs to be Apostilled.
  • Criminal background check of the country you have lived in for the last
    3 years, or the country you are a national of. US Citizens must present an FBI
    criminal background check. This document needs to be Apostilled.
  • Visa to come into Paraguay. Nationals from certain countries, such as the US,
    Canada, NZ, or Australia can purchase a Visa upon arrival at the airport.
  • Valid Passport
  • At least 4 - 7 days in Paraguay while we take you to the government offices and work through your
    paperwork. You will then have the option of giving us power of attorney to collect your documents and send them to you or wait in Paraguay for the process to complete.

After Temporary residency has been issued, we assist you completely in applying for and obtaining the local “Cédula de Identidad.” With this final document, you are entitled to live in Paraguay freely, set up your new tax residency, open a bank account, apply for your car + motorbike licenses & much more!

Combine this with my US LLC Company Formation for Non-Residents and legally pay 0% tax: Create Your Business (LLC) In The United States For Non-Residents | $1500 - 100% Success - Fast & Easy

3 Likes

I’m interested in this service for other countries, which ones u have ?

2 Likes

same

1 Like

I want USA Visa

4 Likes

Please let me know what other countries you’re interested in, and I’ll check into it for you to see what we can do.

Currentlya not offering USA Visas, but can help with setting up your LLC in the USA, getting your ITIN, EIN,and more

Interested in Spain, France or any Europe country.

Gotcha! Can you send me a private message where you are currently based and which passports you hold?

It’s not my personal case, but would be a good business for people from Africa , I would bring clients for this.

1 Like

You got links for Canada…?

1 Like

Yes, but not sure why you would want to move there: high taxes, cold weather, government blocking things etc.

Most people want to leave Canada and go to Mexico.

2 Likes

Yes I can

Do you have something for Germany?

Unfortunately not at this moment

1 Like

Any success stories?

Many offsite @samir2 , feel free to send me a message if you want to get this started :grin:

can you send me a list of countries in europe you have