Partnering With Individuals Who Have US based LLC's To Run Ecom Stores, We Do 100% Of The Work. (No Upfront Costs/Investment Required)

PM sent

I have my llc since 2015 in the US and I am an American citizen hmu :call_me_hand:t3:

too good to be true

4 Likes

Thank you for your patience, replying to everyone’s DM’s now.

Awesome! Getting back to you in a sec.

1 Like

Yeah seems like it, talked with the OP for a bit, nothing they’re saying adds up with what Shopify’s TOS says. Who knows what’s going on.

5 Likes

I did my best to explain it to you but you don’t seem to understand how typical ecom stores work. Nothing I can do here :man_shrugging:

You can open as many LLCs as you want in the US with one person soooooooooo why you need other peoples?

1 Like

We can make a million LLC’s under one person and open a million stores but that not the problem. We can’t have multiple payment merchants under one person. And if we get one merchant revoked, we might as well lose the other ones too. That’s the whole reason why we’re doing this.

1 Like

That makes sense. I’m game bro.

1 Like

so they can have scapegoats for when they’re caught

1 Like

I’m interested. LLC established in 2018 and up to date. Pm me

Haha, im suprised people are still responding after your warning.

1 Like

Y’all basically gotta understand you’re the escape goat when things go south - especially with taxes… risky risky risky

So for people thinking we’re using them as “scapegoats” or trying to avoid taxes, you need to understand this completely before saying dumb ■■■■ like that. This is a 80/20 split, we pay 80% of the taxes and you get to pay 20% of it thats left.

The only reason we’re doing this thing is

1. To avoid getting our payment merchants revoked
  2. Instead of going high with a single niche /product store, we’re going wide with multiple different stores in multiple different niches and making our money that way.
  3. At a certain point it gets difficult to scale the store further and we get stuck with the same numbers repeating every month. Since we already have multiple stores, we can easily scale the other ones and max it out.
1 Like

How much revenue are we talking? How about tax filing can we do a deal on the tax situation

Goodluck they are going to leave you with all the taxes lmaooo

How would you take care of the taxes we do quarterly for LLC

Let’s do it ! My company is registered in both AZ and Cali

2 Likes

DM sent