Questions about SWAPD

Hi,

I just recently discovered swapd and so far am enjoying the community. I just have a few questions that I hope someone can answer for me.

1. Are social media bots allowed to be sold on swapd? I’ve yet to find any listings on here, only SMM services and pages for sale.

2. When executing a deal on swapd, how does the escrow service work? If swapd is the middleman and the entity on the receiving end of each payment, do they issue invoices for each deal for future tax purposes?

3. Why do sellers request specific payment methods in their listings if swapd is ultimately the one paying them? If I were to say pay swapd in paypal, zelle or wise/wire transfer, couldn’t swapd simply receive the money and pay the seller in their desired method (i.e. crypto) with reserves?

Click here and read Taxes and invoices

No. Cross merchant payouts aren’t allowed. @SWAPD company accounts run in their native currency, PLN. When their company gets paid in USD, they have to convert the payment into PLN, only to exchange it into USD again in order to send it, thus losing money due to unfavorable exchange rates.

3 Likes

Hello there,

No.

Answer:

We do have available payment methods and they’re:

Crypto (USDT: BTC: ETH)
PayPal
BankWire

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.