Reminder about no prepayment services!

We want to remind everyone not to be so trustful and accept no-prepayment tickets like they’re free candy. Lately, we’re seeing an influx of payment runners, even from somewhat trusted members with previous transaction histories. When sellers accept a no-prepayment ticket, they fully accept the responsibility and risks of that transaction. And while the overall amount of such problematic tickets is still low, we will consider fully removing the no-prepayment feature if this trend continues. The victim fund isn’t meant for no-prepayment tickets, please keep that in mind.

If your service has a low success rate, accept cheap to refund payment methods, such as USDT TRC or PayPal.

25 Likes

No pre-payment tickets have been growing in popularity, at the moment, we have over 200 000 USD in no-prepayment tickets. This needs to stop, guys.

5 Likes

How to donate to victim fund :pray:

Contact @/Administrators for it.

Just got scammed :cry:

@Therealmfs

1 Like

Verified identity. No black list post on Swapd?

So No tickets on Post Payment conditions now?

Also to teach lessons to such scammers, why not make his Identity public which he has submitted during the verification. Lets teach such scammers a lesson.

4 Likes

Sometimes u just gotta take the L and move on

It happened now, their trying to prevent it for future

3 Likes

Unfortunate that this is even happening.

As a buyer who’s paid $20K no pre payment tickets, I confirm that only losers don’t pay their tickets. :clown_face:

16 Likes

In the future if it’s banned, VIP members who buy services, have a record of paying on time, and have a ton of feedback should be exempt. No prepayment should be a perk of VIP members to maybe to add more value.

11 Likes

says the vip member

1 Like

I would say over a certain value of purchases/sales not necessarily just VIP.

Our lawyers advised us that we cannot do that. But users are free to make posts on their own.

3 Likes

Definitely sad, most tickets I’ve had are no prepayment. When a seller takes forever and requests extensions, it’s nice to not have funds locked up. Especially when a service isn’t guaranteed and they don’t end up being able to provide

4 Likes

True. Lot of new sellers who claim to offer services are time waster and locking funds with them ruins the fund rolling.

2 Likes

Every one of my tickets with new sellers are no prepayment because 9/10 times they do not deliver.

I would not want to see the no-prepayment option removed.

The best suggestion is most likely to require no-prepayment buyers to have at least $10K in purchases, or something along those lines. Consider also having differing tiers of no-prepayment ticket values depending on the reputability of the buyer.

15 Likes