SCAMMER ALERT - Scammed over 20K USD

This helped me in some cases https://stripe.com/en-nl/radar/chargeback-protection

3 Likes

What a motherfuc$er
I hope he gets his socials down at least

2 Likes

Where is @Boogeyman when you need him

3 Likes

OBN is a group on telegram that bans and debadges profiles for payment.

Clients > email of your client >> payment >>> create payment >>>> get your funds back :skull::skull: no need for approvation of his own bank, Stripe collect credit card info and you can get funds from him directly, but first of that change his email and info with different, so he won’t even get emails notification when you get the funds from him.

RIP sorry this happened. Take bank wires instead of credit cards. This was you know your client actually has the cash on hand and is not using borrowed funds like a fake baller.

4 Likes

Damn sorry to hear that, you can fight the dispute and might win it if you submit proper evidence.
We run a high risk business and still win a lot of the disputes with proof.

can you provide more insight as to what actually took place? Any communication screenshots?

Nope. Clean

Enabling 3ds payments only is the same thing and cost free :slight_smile:

Man I hope so. I’m really annoyed

I tried bro he blocked me after :pensive:

7 Likes

My only wish for him to get vanished on social media. Im doing my best to ruin his spotify.

1 Like

Make a few articles about how he scam people, i will give you contact for someone who can publish 20x articles for few bucks $$$

edit : won’t give you the contact, but will give you the option to pay without my fee lol so he get bad exposure (if he care about it)

5 Likes

I’m planning on it. Gonna do 20 different articles. Make it more unique.

I won’t let this slide

3 Likes

create a social media profile with his name and scammer behind it, on all platforms.
when ppl google hi, it wil come up as well

Good idea :sunglasses:

I see a new service coming up

3 Likes

Don’t think it would be allowed to list that kinda of service.

Correct