SCAMMER ALERT - Scammed over 20K USD

Y’all about to get so mad and start doing a bunch of illegal things lmao .

1 Like

John Boy scammed one friend of mine $2,000 and another friend $3,000.

He accepts payment via Cashapp, then doesn’t deliver and he will string you along for a refund for 3 months.

If you file dispute with your bank, they should give u your money back even if it’s authorized but it depends on your bank.

I am skeptical of anyone who sports name brands and takes photos with cash / cars. More often than not, they’re trying to convince bystanders they’re successful when in fact they’re broke.

6 Likes

@SoChillPanel You want to do a news story on this guy? You can even remain anonymous. Journalists will do anything for a good story.

1 Like

Yeah let me see you handle things when you get scammed 20k illegally :joy:

F*ck around and find out my friend.

2 Likes

I feel bad for the dude but doesn’t matter how much clout people have . I get payed first or sign a contract to avoid these messes . You don’t have to threaten me what is that going to do . I’m supposed to be scared .

@SoChillPanel anyways hope you do end up getting your funds back just do it in a correct manner .

1 Like

That’s where myself and you are different, I’ll tort’ a whole ass family even if only one mf owes me. It’s called f*ck you pay me!

It’s about making ones life unbearable until the guilt eats them or they just pay it back to stop getting harassed.

5 Likes

You the type to crash out lol

@SoChillPanel He protected his Twitter because that’s where his reputation can take the most harm. Twitter is a journalist realm. One news story and one Google search of his name will show the allegations. Just contact a reporter, their emails are open, and you can remain anonymous. Just have to find the right publication but they love stories like this.

He fears this more than anything else you can do to him.

1 Like

John Boy scammed my friend to!

1 Like

Give a scammer a blue check and 1M followers and he has the world in his palm smh

3 Likes

If anyoen can actually ban him and revoke his badge. That would be great

1 Like

It can be done, for a fee.

Def do the press on him, but let him know before you do. Tell him he has two options.

1. Pay you a bank wire.

2. If he chooses not to pay or not to respond let him know:

A) I will be reporting you to Meta. Then show him this article: Inside a Million-Dollar Instagram Verification Scheme — ProPublica

Let him know they will forever ban him on Facebook and IG.

B) I will be publishing 20 stories a month on you as a scammer. These are forever links and you will never not get rid of them.

C) I will never, ever, (did I say never), let this go. I will haunt you digitally so long, that you will wish you never scammed me.

3 Likes

Moving forward:

1. Don’t sell verification on a website

2. Don’t take CC payments ever.

1 Like

Anyone who is friends with Obnbrandon and Adam Quinn are scammers so lol

1 Like

Did OBN Brandon scammed anyone?

Hes sus asf

I can’t confirm if he scammed anyone but many individuals reported negatives experiences with him.

1 Like

Can someone please remove his badge and ban john boys instagram

3 Likes