Scammer Alert. This seller scammed me and others

The fact he said that he was banned from SWAPD for 14 days, that’s already a red flag, and no need to transact. Anyway, sorry for your loss.

He contacted me offsite. He tried to convince me giving him the account first Baton style:

That + middleman in his name, huge red flags lol

His Telegram was @finebox_online

4 Likes

Many of those who will send you pictures of large sums of money are usually posing with “prop money”. On Wish, you can buy $50K USD in 100 notes for $3 + shipping…

8 Likes

How u can send BTC like it’s nothing…

They always share the generic scammer image of a lot of cash piled up.

1 Like

The user has been banned from SWAPD.

@RandyMarsh is next. Scammer.

I do that a lot :worried:

Ha so VIP SCAMMER, there are levels.

Nope just share the “generic image of cash piled up” a lot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Contacted me again today. This time via Whatsapp. Phone numbers used:
+995514333113
+201113344055

Are you talking about all Georgians or i don’t understand? :slight_smile:

What’s up with all these racially/country motivated posts recently? I wanna be apart of a good community, post, debate etc. However, it’s gotten out of hand.

Nobody cares if you’re Albanian, Georgian, Nigerian or whatever. People from every country scam. Some countries tend to be more prolific than others. End of. Nobody is dissing anybody’s country or heritage. If you’re a good person then you’re a good person.

This post applies to all threads about scammers and that boy Baton who has several threads here about him.

Happy holidays.

1 Like

You are right because there is no country where is no scammer but I emphasize why they talk about all the people of the country? I really don’t understand

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.