Scammer @Null trying to claim services he has never done - Scammer

Ban him. No excuses.

3 Likes

@null Now you’re saying sorry to him but if he wouldn’t have created this topic you would still be threatening him lol.

7 Likes

No needed.

Boolsheeters, cheaters, and BS service providers should be banned here imo.

3 Likes

I didn’t send him any messages for a few hours until he added the post

This is type of behavior definitely needs to be banned, what’s your excuse?

3 Likes

He’s “new” let’s give him a new opportunity

1 Like

Ban him, You may @Yoda :rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

Finally Yoda revealed his weird face :relieved: Old man

2 Likes

I will be opening a ticket with @null to see if he can really provide this service.

No publicity is bad publicity

3 Likes

I beg to differ.

Example : $5 to message guy (forgot his @)

1 Like

what

Funniest thread

His worker/partner seems to be the problem here, I sent him another case and his worker accidentally did it before ticket although we did create a ticket but video seemed to already be down before I accepted so it made no sense to continue. I have sent him the money as a kind gesture, Please learn to use the ticket system @null

Staff please close this thread now.

exactly, I know how the ticket system works. I wrote to him to wait and he started ahead anyway. but at least like I said, we took them down in 2 hours

If you understand how the system operates on SWAPD.co, why wouldn’t you initiate the ticket first? Why begin the work without opening the ticket and getting confirmation from the buyer? It seems like you’re not familiar with how the SWAPD system functions. You’re fortunate that the admins aren’t upset with you, but your reputation has suffered because of this. Apologies, @null.

Starting work without payment breaks the rules. Review SWAPD.co’s policies to avoid future violations.

Good Luck :four_leaf_clover::+1:

1 Like

mjackson

2 Likes

@null learned a lesson, @shamir found a supplier that delivers fast - everyone happy

5 Likes