Sellers, how much profit did you make since joining SWAPD?

@SWAPD How much you make from swapd?

I wouldn’t have a clue tbh. I don’t track sales, let alone just from SWAPD. I have a big celeb/creator clientele so most of my sales are done offsite, but I guess 6 figures just from SWAPD, I wish every dollar was mine though but still.

I don’t like talking about $

3 Likes

At the moment, around 10-15K per month (for my admin duties). But I also (sometimes) have side gigs that supplement my income.

3 Likes

In other words, compared to the sellers here, I am poor :frowning: Plz gofundme now, thanks.

1 Like

Or help me earn more: OnlyFans

4 Likes

In just one month, I had a fraction of tens of thousands, but then someone prayed me badly and things started to go wrong.

My representative quit fb job, I had divorce issues with my family and various health problems.

Now everything is fine, I want to earn and earn more, but I can’t get the requests properly :pensive:

5 Likes

Claimed

1 Like

Tried sending some $$ but I got an error saying “task failed successfully” please fix it thx

I don’t exactly remember the amount maybe around $50k.

Actually created this jesus

1 Like

It was rejected due to your haircut

1 Like

Please don’t argue here guys… it’s not the topic for it

2 Likes

This is a dispute free zone. Any non relevant posts which have absolutely no relation to the current topic will be removed by the order of SWAPD. Take it to DMs.

7 Likes

Lol :laughing: !!

I’ve had a nice time using expertise of @bunny . He’s a cool dude without any doubt.

1 Like

OML who did that :smiley:

Isn’t that very obvious?

I didn’t know @Posad had enough skill to set up an account.

Probably somewhere around 20k-30k? Maybe you should add a feature that shows how much we have bought and sold

3 Likes

This would be pretty epic.

Just a counter for each user (private) to track earnings/purchases. Easy to code since each ticket has a seller/buyer and a value and a status ‘completed’ or ‘failed’.

1 Like